Hickey Bryce Hall

Your POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!  Everyone was posting about the hickey on bryces neck. I told him to cover it up!!!!!!! No one no's about me I go onto tictokroom and they have it posted to. He's playing it off as a joke but I'm dying inside.

Bryce comes into the room "babe what's wrong" he says "they see the hickey I told you to cover it up" I say. " babe it's fine" he says "fine?FINE it's not fine no one know about me" I panic. He runs over to me and sits next to me. " it will be ok I promise" he says I start to cry because I don't want to get hate and get compared to Addison.

Bryces POV

I was doing a tictok and I guess people saw the hickey on my neck. I feel bad for y/n because she knows people will compare her to Addison but she can't see how beautiful she is.

Y/n's so unproblematic I know I have a unproblematic girlfriend but she's so caring to animals and people. I hurts to see her cry because she thinks she not enough but I hug her and whisper sweet things in her ear.

Your POV

I fall asleep then I get up in bed without Bryce I walk out of the room with a massive headache. I walk out of the room and into the living room to see Bryce making a tictok. I run up and  hug him from behind. Turns around and kisses my forehead. We rewatch the tictok and you can't see my face at all.

He posts it and tictokroom posts it to captioning it "looks like Bryce has someone new? Who is she" I chuckle. Bryce orders food and we eat all day. I think about telling the world that I'm the one Bryce hall is dating.

——————————————————————————
Part 2? Hope you all have a grate day💗