Insecure mattia

(I want to remind you all that you are all beautiful and don't let anyone to tell you otherwise.)

I was on mattias bed while he was in his bathroom doing a livestream on tictok.

Mattia and I have been dating for 7 months now and he's been by my side for every decision I make I used to be in a toxic redo this is new and fresh I can't even put into words how much I love mattia.

Mattia was reading some comments and questions when one on the comments he read out made me schooled.
"Your not like the other tictok boys you should work out your fat now" he said it ran off his tongue so slick I walk to the door that is slightly opened.

I could see his eyes start to tear up. I know that mattia is insecure and really sensitive about it but I don't understand why.

He says "guys I have to go have a great day" he ends it and looks at himself in his Mirror lifting up his hoodie. He doesn't see me but I go up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.
He looks at me with sad eyes and give me a great big hug. He says "is it true, should I go to the gym" my heart broke. "Nooooooo" I say "you don't understand how beautiful you are" I look up at him. " y/n I'm not, I don't understand why you're still with me". He looks down.

I put my finder under his chin and lift his head up so he's looking at me. "Your beautiful haters are going to hate because they wanna be you their jealous babe ,your deep voice is sexy,when you talk Italian your sexy, your big hands I get to hold every single day, your funny jokes your,  amazing personality that can catch any girls attention, and if anything I would be asking myself how I got so lucky." " I love you" I say.

"Thank you mamas I love you too, your so beautiful" he kisses you. He leads you over to the bed and kisses you again and again and again. You guys watch movies the rest of the night.