Love Mattia

Your POV
I was sitting in mattias bed on my phone while mattia was in the bathroom making tictoks. "I have a idea" mattia says coming out of the bathroom. "What?" I ask in a soft tone. "So I've been seeing people reacting to this new movie like the beginning of it and I'm getting a lot of comments of people wanting us to react to it together" he says. Sounds pretty easy I think "ok" I say while getting my laptop "what's the name of it" "love" he responds.

He starts the camera and he starts the movie. It was black at first then I see 2 people naked😳. This is how mattia and I were positioned.

With my head on his chest

With my head on his chest. When I see what's on the screen and what they are doing I open my mouth and look at Mattia his jaw is wide open too. I turn and put my head in his arm so I can't see. And I find his eyes and cover them with my hand. The video ends and I say "is it over" "yea" he says while closing the laptop I look at him with wide eyes "how do they let them put that on Netflix" I say shocked and blink a couple of times. I get up and look around "what are u looking for babe" "the bleach" I say he laughs and comes over and hugs me from behind and we rock side to side.

—————————————————————————
Ok like I'm actually begging you not to watch this especially if you are a young viewer. Love you all stay safe💕