Youtube bit bryce hall

"Alright before we get into this vlog I saw this bit that Tayler Holder did about Hollywood news. If you guys didn't know we are kinda getting paparazzi for no fucking reason but I guess were famous now. It's a joke we have no idea why we're getting paparazzi but I saw Tayler imatate the guy but we think we can do it way funnier. I'm doing this but with y/n and nick. ( btw you are kinda like Addison you guys aren't dating but both like each other and are flirty) ok lets roll the bit." Bryce says

You and Bryce are getting your food that you ordered to the house when nick comes up to you guys. " hey what's up guys what are you eating" nick asked " oh chipotle" I say with a small smile even though this isn't the real Hollywood news it's just Nick I still want to be respectful I know me and Bryce are opposites 😂 " is that Uber eats or postmates" I laugh that's the stupidest question ever. "Yeah it's Uber eats" Bryce answers I repeat him. "So There's been a lot of drama going on especially with y/n in the Community what about this lilhuddy situation?" This is what happened Chase dmed me asking for nudes I said no and he still sent his that's what's going on. " uh no comment on that" I say " did he try to do stuff with you" he looks at me then Bryce. "I pulled up at him at the hype? Swipe house? Or whatever it's called and he ran inside when he saw me" " oh shit we'll stream still softish" I say this isn't the first time this has happened he had tried to kiss me before to. "Well before you guys go inside" nick hold the handle so Bryce can't open it. I laugh quietly " we're just trying to go inside" Bryce says. " are you and y/n conformed or not" " I don't wanna talk about it man I just wanna-" he gets cut off my nick " I need a thumbnail and a title are you conformed or not" Bryce looks at me " I just wanna go inside" " the fans wanna know" " the fans wanna know" nick keeps repeating. This is really funny and entertaining to watch. Bryce keeps jamming his shoulder into the door to try and open it but Nick is holding the handle down. Nick releases his hand and Bryce flies in to the house. Bryce pulls me into the house and nick keeps yelling " the fans wanna know". Bryce has the door cracked open and says " can you please leave us alone" " ok just answer the one please just one I've followed you around for 6 days" "I'm at my house my man" Bryce tells him but nick keeps begging. I'm laughing so much I couldn't breath. Bryce is using all his weight to shut the door but I hear my name. " y/n people are wondering if you are going to talk to chase or not" but Bryce shut the door. The video cuts to another bit. This time we are working out in the garage but josh is with us. We're all lifting weights and to be honest this is my favorite part of the video because Bryce has his shirt off. " hey guys you guys getting in some Iron" I sigh really loud as a joke and so does Bryce. "Y/n I didn't know you worked out" nick says. I'm in a Sports bra and leggings and I'm kinda self-conscious he says "nice 6 pack" I look at Bryce with a weird look and say "thanks" "trying to impress the girls and boys oh wait josh you don't have a girl anymore so it's just you 2 now" he points the camera to me and Bryce. " dude how did you get our address" Bryce asks. Jaden opens the door and asks " Bryce are you taking steroids" he has a nausea pill bottle in his hand. I smile a little he's so stupid jaden is like a brother to me. Nick is laughing behind the camera and Bryce says " I'm not taking steroids ok don't you dare put that as a fucking click bait" the video cuts to another part where nick is in the balcony while Bryce and I are doing a tictok. We are doing the one where it goes like wanna our a ring on my finger. " what's up sway how you guys doing" Bryce and I turn around I look at him with confusion. " the fans wanna know when's the part-" he gets cut off from Bryce " hoe the fuck did you get in there" " the door was unlocked" " get the fuck out" I say " ok the door wasn't unlocked but the fans wanna know when's part 2 coming out" "oh my dude" Bryce says as he starts walk inside the house (we were at the pool) I was right behind him. "Get the fuck out if out house" Bryce yells nick turns around and says ok. " so anyways exclusive sway house tour guys this is the infamous living room, oh what's up Jaden how are you dude didn't know you were here thought you moved out so how's the music going" "how did you get in here?" Jaden asks. "Yo" I say " how are you and that mads girl?" " what are you doing nowwwwww" I said annoyed "get the fuck out of here dude" Bryce says covering the camera with his hand. Bryce starts pushing him to the door but nick didn't stop😂. "Y/n what's going on with you and chase the-" I cut him off " I know I know the fans wanna know I get it" I say. "Did lilhuddy try to hit" before anyone could answer we all shove him out the house. " alright guys the sway guys are awesome as always make sure you subscribe to the channel". Then the bit finished we watch some of the clips and laugh Bryce and nick were sitting on the couch and I was behind with my arms wrapped around his shoulders with my head on his head.