Floor is lava bryce hall

Your POV

I'm not feeling so well so I'm not in bryces new YouTube video. He's doing a video with the boys and apparently the floor is lava. So they have to try and get place or whatever. I've been in bryces and I's room and I start feeling a little better so I go out of the room and go towards the kitchen because a bitch gotta eat.

Bryces POV

I'm doing a YouTube with with the boys while y/n Is in our room because she's not feeling well. It's been a few hours and we're still doing the video. Right now we are all on the counter in the kitchen trying to get to the meeting room which is the safe stop. Quinton is already there because he took the penny board but the camera is pointed over there so they can see how we get over there.

Your POV
I walk out of my room and come downstairs I walk in the hallway to see Quinton on one side of me and all the boys on the counter. I laugh and give them a weird look. "Get down" josh whisper Yells. "Oh no she dying" kio yells I catch on and fall to the ground and stick my tongue out. They all laugh as I crawl over to them and behind the camera.

Joshs POV

Y/n gets her food and walks out of the kitchen when she halfway there she forgets the camera is still recording so she pretends the lava is burning her feet "hot hot ow oof hot" she says we all laugh and she's gone.