Prank calls Jeremy

Today I am doing a YouTube video on prank calling some of my friends. I have a few people left and one of them is Jeremy, Jeremy and I are best friends we call each other cute nicknames and I think we both have feelings for each other.

"I have a great idea for Jeremy I told cameraI'm going to tell him my fish drowned. If you can't find the problem with that is that fish can swim they cannot drown. But I think that he's going to put it over he's head" I grab a water bottle and start putting some water on my cheeks near my eyes.

I FaceTime him and he answers. "Hello?" He says I wipe some of the "tears" away and sniff. " Jeremy" I say. "Your not crying... what's wrong" he says he is laughing why is he laughing I think. I wipe more tears and say "j my fish died he drowned" I say trying not to laugh.

" you have a fish" " well I'm sorry about that bubs" he says. " He drowned Jeremy"I sniffle to make sure he thinks I'm really crying. He chuckles "I can't tell if your being serious or not" he states.

" I don't know what to do I looked in the fish bowl and he was at the bottom of it" I make crying Noises. Mason peaks his head in the camera and says "dude your really good" I laugh "like no cap" "she's really good" I say ( if you know what that is I love you) Jeremy is laughing so hard idk why.

"You know what j" I ask he says "what" " a fish can't drown" I say he says " wait omg really" I laugh. I tell him to say hi to the YouTube video and that I'm prank calling people. " ok bubs I'll call you later I have to finish up the YouTube video" "ok see you later love" he tells me I blush and look at the camera I do the outro then start to edit and later that night Jeremy and fall asleep on FaceTime.