His break up Kio Cyr

Kios POV

Today I'm going back home, Olivia and I broke up because she cheated on me. Everyone thinks she used me for fame and I am starting to think so to. I get on my plane to go to Canada. The plane lands and I get a Uber to drive me to my moms restaurant.when I get there I'm shocked.

Your POV

My best friend and my crush Kio moved to LA a few years ago and I haven't seen him since. I'm really happy for him he's living his dream. When we were 5 he wanted to be a influencer. I'm very proud of him but I miss him. I work at his mom's restaurant in Canada and we are close.

Today I walked into the restaurant wearing

I was unstacking all the chairs from the tables when I hear the door open

I was unstacking all the chairs from the tables when I hear the door open. "Uh we're closed sorry" I say as I looked around my jaw dropped.

Kio cyr was standing right in front of me. We run to each other and hug tightly. I look at him and think wow he had a very nice glow up. "What the fuck are you doing here!!!!" " I came to visit I didn't know you still worked here" he reply's. I guess his mom heard all the talking and came in.

Kios POV

I walk in to see my childhood crush y/n and dude she was beautiful she had a big glow up and I couldn't believe it was her. My mom let her off for today so we got to hang out. I really missed her but I knew Olivia would never let me go back and see her.

We walk back to her house and catch up. "So you got a boyfriend now" I look at her "no haha" She smiles. We got to her house and we sat in her bed. "She broke up with me y/n" I say "awwww bub come here" she hugs me.

Your POV

So I was filled in that Olivia kios ex cheated and used him what type of person would do that to such a nice boy but then I had a idea. "How about we make some tictoks"I say.

"We could do some tictoks together and you can wear my hoodie" he says I smile and blush "that will work" " but what if you get hate for "moving on" to fast" I say "I don't know I can handle it, it will be fine but will you" Kio says.

I nod and a small "ya" comes out. First we do the tictok were it goes

I do this one on mine I do the dance to it and he's on the bed when I throw it back he runs over and covers my butt. Then he hugs me and walks me over to the bed and we fall and laugh.

Then we do 3 tictoks on his