Girlfriends fighting prank kairi

Y/n's POV

" hi guys its y/n and amber ( let's pretend that's mattias girlfriend if that is your name I'm sorry lol just make one up) today we are going to be pranking kairi and mattia."

"We are going to be fighting in front of our boyfriends we're gonna see how they react we never fight so this is going to be hard" I say to the camera. We set up three cameras in the living room. I'm gonna ask them if they all wanna watch a movie.

I text them on the group chat and they all say yes. Kairi comes out first and sits next to me while putting his arm around me. When mattia and amber come in we look for a movie.
" So I saw all over Instagram that you were talking trash about me" I say while looking at amber. Mattia looks at her with a confused look and kairi looks at me. "Yeah well you can be very annoying" she snaps back.

This is going so good I think in my head. "Babe" mattia says "why would you say that" he says. I put in my camera while I was editing "oh no" in a thought bubble above kairis head.
" I mean it's true" kairi looks at me and I look at him she keeps talking about me while mattia is questioning her. I lightly slap kairi and he says "what do you want me to do" he says in a whisper. I look over at amber and say " you look like your about to cry" I tease.

"Yeah because your a bitch" she replies I look at kairi. Mattia looks shocked " why did you say that babe" I stand up and try to run towards her but kairi pulls me back. I try to get out of his grip. " I'm the bitch amber your the one who is a nasty hoe" I say "y/n!" Kairi yells.

At this point mattia is holding back amber. "What even your boyfriend knows that I can throw hands that's why he's holding you back" "y/n stop your making this worse" kairi tells me. Mattia stands up and says "guys stop you never fight" "well she's a bitch ass hoe who needs to" she gets cut off by kairi "stfu amber" me and amber run to each other I tackle her to the ground and hug her she hugs back. What the fuck mattia and kairi say at the same time. Welcome to prank wars I say. I give kairi a big hug and we end up all watching movies all night.

————————————————————————-
I love kairi so much but please vote and comment ideas love you all 💗💗💗💗💗💗