Make up kairi

Your POV

Kairi was playing video games while I was scrolling through Instagram when Maiya comes in. She lays on the bed and sighs dramatically I turn my phone off and look at her. "What's wrong" I ask "I'm so bored" she says. "Same" "can you do my makeup!" She asks "umm yeah sure I have some of my stuff" I reply. We leave the room and go to Maiyas, she sits on her chair in front of the Vanity.

" Yay I can't wait to be beautiful" Maiya says I look at her confused "what do you mean you look beautiful now, girls wear makeup to be creative and show their own style not to impress anyone" I say while applying the makeup on. " I know but kairi calls me ugly all the time sometimes I think I am" she mumbles "boys are stupid he's probably joking around but doesn't mean it still can't hurt" I say softly I would know because I was bullied all my life.

"Haha yeah he is pretty stupid" "hehe I know" I giggle. " There" I say "now I got to go before mr. stupid throws a tantrum" I say " ok thank you y/n" she says "of course" I say before I walk out. "Your cute" kairi says when I walk through the door. " I love how you get along with my sister and is so nice to her" , I smile " I mean she's like a little sister" I reply.

Later Maiya walks in and asks to do a tictok before I could answer kairi says "go away ugly" before she leaves I say "no we can make one" I say as I grab my phone and glare at kairi. After we finish I talk to kairi. "Babe stop calling her that" I whine "why" kairi says "because it hurts her feelings she actually thinks she's ugly and if you keep calling her that she's going to want to end it all when she's older" I say kinda frustrated "ok I'm sorry" he gets off his game and hugs me while burring his head into my neck.