Video games Avani

Avani is doing a YouTube video with Larray, Madi, and charli. They are playing fortnight, Larray is my bff I love him so much he's so funny and bubbly.

But right now I'm bored out of my mind and I want attention. I scroll through my tictok comments liking some and replying I see a comment that catches my eye. " do the trend where you sit in avanis lap when's she's playing video games" I like it and reply saying "that's a great idea I'm doing that right now".

I walk over to the bathroom door next to it is the dresser so I set my phone on it making sure Avani doesn't see. "Guys their on me their on me hurry!!!!!" Avani is yelling. I put her arms up in the air and sit on her play wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hi bubs" I say "hi bebe" she reply's not looking up from the game.

"Hi y/n" charli says "hi char" I say. "Damn y/n has a bigger ass then me" Larray says. I laugh without looking at them "hey!!!!!!" Avani says covering my butt with her arms. They all die soon and finish the video. They all say bye I wave and avani kisses my cheek "period" Larray's says. "Couple goals that's my ship" charli yells.

———————————————————————-
So I know I keep asking but I really need ideas so please comment some I wanna make you all happy. ❤️