Chapter 2

A few minutes in the car and we arrived at the house. Every time I go back, I forget how big it is. It was a 3 story mansion with 10 people living in it. I say 10 because their was my brother, 6 of his friends and some of their girlfriends. But right now I am walking into a house with 7 guys and I am the only girl. Just like old times.

We walk into the house and it was silent.

"Honey I'm home" Harry shouted up the stairs but it was silent. He waited a second before shouting..."My sisters here."

Suddenly, I hear a bunch of doors opening and closing. Then what sounded like a heard of elephants coming down the stairs. They all greeted me and I hugged all of them and we all went into the living room to catch up because I haven't seen them in a while.

During the catch up, Jordan mentioned he was having a party at his flat. That always confused me. Jordan lived in the mansion but he also had his own flat too. Rich people hey. I was invited to the party and I gladly accepted. It was a New Years party and it was Jordan's party so obviously it was going to be fun.

We talked some more. Sam, Tom and Jack all told me about their girlfriends/fiancée. Tom and Nicole are engaged. Me and Nicole went to the same Secondary School and we were best friends. I introduced her to the guys once and it was like love at first sight if you believe that crap. I hoped I would see her at Jordan's party though.

I will try to do longer chapters in future. The next chapter is were it starts to kick in.