Chapter 35

*9 months later* (Press Conference)

We're in LA because that is where the fight is taking place. The only thing I was worrying about at the minute though was going to pick up Jordan's parents from the airport.

I mean, I've met them before. I used to go to Jordan's house all the time in Secondary, but I haven't seen them in a while and last time we talked about this, Jordan said he hadn't told them about me. But we were at the airport anyway waiting for his parents plane to arrive. We were supposed to go and see them a while ago but Jordan was always busy.

When I saw them, all of my nerves just went away as they walked up to us with big smiles on their faces. As we came face to face, Jordan mum greeted me before Jordan which was funny. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

"It's so nice to see you again" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"You too" she said as we pulled away. She took my hands in her and looked my straight in the eyes. "When Jordan told me that he was in a relationship with Maddie I was like, wait. Is this the same Maddie Jordan used to beg me to see you play football every Saturday and was amazing in every match. And he said no, it's Maddie from Secondary." I elbowed him in the stomach as he laughed.

"But I am so happy that you are together" she said and hugged me again.

"Thank you" then pulled apart. "Come on. We better get back. We're having a BBQ."

—————————

A few days later, Jordan had a Press Conference about the fight. It was basically just answering questions and trash talking and bad mouthing each other.

Alex was called out first

Alex was called out first. "Welcome to the stage, Alex." There were some cheers as he walked out on stage. He made a big deal about it as he came out all hyped.

I was stood behind Jordan and he looked focused. His face was emotionless. I've never seen him look this confident before. They announced his name and he walked on stage. There were lodes of people cheering but he just walked to the middle of the stage, flexed, and then sat in his chair. They were arguing back and forth for a bit until Alex spots me in the wings.

"Oh look. Maddie I forgot that you dyed your hair. I guess being the bitch of a famous YouTuber you'll do anything he says." Alex exclaimed into his mic.

"Yo yo yo yo yo. Na." Jordan muttered into his mic. At this point, I was pissed and I wanted to kick the shit out of him and he could tell.

"Come on. You might as well come up on stage" he said.

"Na" Jordan said. "Bro, she will beat the shit out of you."

"Prove it. Let's go." He says inviting me on stage. They hand me a mic and walk on.

"Hey guys." I said smile if and waving. Then turned to Alex. "Sup mother fucker."

"The only reason you're here is cause Jordan can't leave without his precious little fuck toy."