Chapter 16

⚠️Potential trigger warning⚠️

*two weeks later*

The doorbell rings, I'm the only one home since the girls are at work and the boys are filming for their group channel.

I open the door and find an envelope on the floor with my name on it. I opened it and started to read the letter.

'Do you remember me...'

It involved words including 'kill' 'brother' 'sister' 'boyfriend' 'Jordan' and 'girlfriend'.

Also inside the envelope was a CD but it didn't say what was on it. I shut the front door and ran upstairs to my laptop. I put the CD in and pressed play.

"Oh my god" I said as I covered my mouth in shock. On the CD was a sex tape of me and Jordan recorded from Jordan's room. "Oh my god."

I closed my laptop and ran to Jordan's room. I searched everywhere around the area where the tape was recorded but there was nothing there.

I knew no one would be home for a few more hours. I probably wasn't going to tell them anyway. It just empty threats. I read the letter again and there is no indication as to who had written it. Obviously, they knew me. I just don't know who it is.

About an hour later, I was just sitting on the sofa on my phone when the door bell rings. I get up and go to answer it. There was no one there so I looked around the sides and then closed the door again.

As I went to turn around, my face was pushed into the door. Two hands reached for my neck and I couldn't breathe. I struggled to get them off me but I wasn't strong enough. I was dragged upstairs by my wrists...