Chapter 7

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked seriously.

"You just did." I responded as a joke. He didn't find it funny which meant he was being deadly serious. "What's up?"

He paused for a minute before he asked. "What happened with you and Jordan? Like, I don't care, I want to know everything. When did you start liking each other? Everything about what happened yesterday."

"Ok. I'll tell you. I started liking Jordan around towards the end of year 9 and he said he started liking me around the same time. I hoped my feelings would go away but they never did." I took a deep breath before telling him the next part.

"At New Year, we did sleep together..."

"Was it an accident? Do you remember it? Wh..." I cut him off before he could ask me anymore questions.

"Harry. I understand that you care about me but I can look after myself. Jordan isn't going to do anything to hurt me on purpose and you know it. I appreciate the concern but you don't have to worry."

"Ok, I'm sorry. I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it."

"Thank you."

"And you're happy?"

"Yes."

"And you're sure about this?"

"YES."

"Ok. I'm only making sure. Oooo, Once Upon A Time. What season are you watching?"