CHAPTER 5

~~~no one's pov~~~

"...And why are guys gathering?"

Hinata said to them, "Well Hinata I saw Riko and Ren Harassing you and.......I told the others to come here and...".Then Hinata look down and a tears came out from his eyes "I'm sorry,for not telling you about this" Hinata said that while crying at Suga's chest.

"Let's go back to our room" Ushijima said to them and stand up and leave the room, everyone got back to their room except for Hinata and Nishinoya "Hinata let's go" Nishinoya stand up " I don't want to go" Hinata said in scared tone "don't worry Hinata Nishinoya is with you" Kineshita said to Hinata,then Nishinoya reach out a hand to Hinata and and Hinata reach his hand to Nishinoya's hand and got up, before Nishinoya and Hinata leave the room,Hinata thanks Kuroo again saving him,then they leave the room.

***Nishinoya's POV***

We leave the team 1's room and were walking on the hallway,while were walking we saw Riko and Ren walking towards us, "may we barrow this Shrimpy ?" Riko said to me "no, you may not" I said to him "oh why not?" Ren said to me while his walking towards Hinata,then Hinata hid behind me "tch...ok we're going now" Riko said,before they leave he whispered to Hinata,then Hinata freeze then they leave, "Hinata what did he said to you?" I asked Hinata while holding his shoulder "it's nothing" Hinata said to me and we continue to walk.

***Hinata's POV***

Before Riko and Ren leave,Riko whisper to me and said "come to the storage room tomorrow at 8 pm,if you tell the others about this, I'll kill them one by one" then I freeze for a moment and Riko and Ren leave "Hinata what did he said to you?" "It's nothing" I said to him then we continue walking. Few minutes later we reach at our room then I go to my futon and and lay down while everyone is looking at me,then Riko said to me repeatedly in my mind then I fall asleep.

~~~morning~~~

"Hinata wake up we have practice in 5 minutes" "ok Akira-kun" then I stand up and I get my clothes "Akira-san will you come with me" then Akira and me go at changing room,few minutes later I'm finish changing then we got out the changing room, "thank you that you accompanied me" "no problem", then we reach at the gym "sorry we're late coach" I said to coach Ukai and we bowed, "it's ok, now go start warming up, then we walk to our team and I saw Riko coming towards me and I froze for a moment then my teammates got infront of me and they are protecting me, "stay away from Hinata" Ushijima said to Riko "easy man, I just want to tell him something" he was about to walk when Tendou came infront of them "tell us too" "ugh!" Then he walk out "hahahaha he walk out" Tendou said while laughing "thank u everyone" I said to them then they looked at me, "Hinata don't worry were all here for you" Semi said to me and I smile "ok" "everyone let's start the practice match" then we all go to the court and our opponent is team 2 and Kageyama is there.

~~~1 hour later~~~

We win in the practice "Whoop!!! We win again" I said happily and I jumped in joy and everyone is looking at me, "ok everyone take a shower and rest,and go to the cafeteria at exact 7 pm, now go" then we go take a shower, after I shower I explore the school and I saw a music room and I go inside and I saw a piano and I run to the Piano and sat "wow....this is a grand piano" then I start to playing piano (a/n:he plays fur Elise),"ah..so relaxing let's play another one" (a/n: this time he plays "This is me" and he sings).

***Kenma's POV***

After we take a shower we go to our room "hey everyone want to explore the school" Kuroo said, "sure" Suga said while he's putting his shirt "ok let's go,you too Kenma your coming with us" "ugh" I said to him "Shoyou will be there" "fine" then we left the room then we go to team 2's room,then Kuroo open the door "hey everyone let's explore this school" "sure" then they all came out and we go to each team's rooms, and now we're at team 3's room "Hey let's go explore this school while we have some time" "sure let's go" Lev said and came out the room, "where's Shoyou?" I asked Ushijima "he's exploring the school too" "oh" then we leave. While were walking we hear someone playing the piano and we looked the music and it is Shoyou then Shoyou finish playing Piano, were about to clap and he start to play Piano again,this time he's singing.

~~~few minutes later~~~

***Hinata's POV***

I finish singing and playing the piano I heard a lot of claps and looked at the door and saw everyone and I turn red in embarrassment "oh.. don't be shy chibi-chan you have a beautiful voice" Oikawa said to me, while he's walking towards me and the others, "thank you Oikawa-san" I said him while I'm hiding my face by my hand, I look at my watch and it's 6:30 "oh it's 6:30" I said to them "ok let go" Daichi said to everyone and we go to the cafeteria.

To be continued.....