CHAPTER 19 (Nishinoya's date)

I woke up early and saw Shouki looking at me "don't look at me like, it creeps me out" I said and I got up and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. About a few minutes later I took a bath and wrapped a towel around my waist and looked at my cellphone.

                       ⚡Senpai⚡

N: Hinata!!!!!
N: we are going to the horror house.
H: sure!
N: ok meet you at 5 pm
H: okie byeee

I put my cellphone down on my table and I was already wearing clothes, After I changed my clothes I lay down on my bed and took yes my cellphone, and I tapped youtube. As I was looking to watch something I saw something live stream about sugar gliders and I watch it.

         A sugar glider (Petaurus breviceps) is a small, omnivorous, arboreal, and nocturnal gliding possum belonging to the marsupial infraclass. The common name refers to its predilection for sugary foods such as sap and nectar and its ability to glide through the air, much like a flying squirrel.

       FACTS ABOUT SUGAR GLIDERS

1. Sugar gliders can survive up to 9 years in the wild.
2. They are called sugar gliders because they love eating sugar.
3. They weight only 4 ounces.
4. They can glide over 150 feet.
5. The wild sugar gliders mostly spend his/her life on trees.
6. Like kangaroos, sugar gliders have a pouch.
7. Sugar gliders use their tails to carry leaves when they are making a nest.
8. Sugar gliders are 5-6 inches long.
9. Sugar gliders tail is around 6 inches long.
10. Sugar gliders tend to become depressed when their death is near.
11. Sugar gliders are most active at night.
12. Sugar gliders like eating fruits, chocolates, and boiled eggs.
13. They live in a group of 7 to 9.
14. A female sugar gliders can give birth to 2 or 3 baby gliders at once.
15. Sugar glider bark, chirp, and chatter.
16. Sugar gliders love playing soft toys.
17. Male sugar gliders have a bald spot on their head.
18. Petaurus Breviceps is their Latin name which means "short - headed rope - dancer"
19. They have furry membranes which strength from their wrist to their ankle.
20. Sugar gliders have a sharp hooks, which permit them to glide and stick.

The dominant male marks the rest of his group with his saliva and by using his scent glands (on his chest and forehead) and can recognize the members of his colony with that unique smell.

                  END LIVES STREAM.

And I put down my phone and fell asleep.

~~~8 hours later~~~

I woke up to a knock on my door "wait!" I shouted and I went to my door and I opened it and I saw Nishinoya "are you ready Shoyo?" he said "oh wait let me put my shoes on and let's go to Kenma and Akaashi" I said and I put on orange nike shoes and I took Shouki who was sleeping on my bed "let's go" I said "is that a Sugar glider ? " Nishinoya asked "yep" I said and we went to Kenma and Akaashi's dorm room. "Kenma-san" I knocked and the door opened and Akaashi opened the door "oh hi Hinata, what do you need?" Akaashi asked me "will you guys take care Shouki while I'm gone" I said "sure" he said and he took Shouki "we're going now, bye Akaashi-san" I said and we left for horror house.

We arrived at the Horror house and Nishinoya-senpai was paying for our entrance ticket "here Shoyou" Nishinoya handed me the entrance ticket "thank you and we went inside." Where's your ticket sirs? "And we gave the entrance ticket and we entered the elevator with a zombie inside and he hit the floor 13 'ok I'm getting scared' and someone held my hand and I looked at who and Nishinoya held my hand "I'm here dont worry" he said and we reached the 13th floor and suddenly the elevator opened "enjoy" said the zombie.

~~~30 minutes~~~

After 30 minutes my throat hurt and I screamed while Nishinoya protected me and he always shouting "Rolling Thunder". Nishinoya and I are in the photo booth "here" Nishinoya handed me the water bottle "thank you" he said and I drank the water. "So who are we going to take a picture of?" I asked "Pennywise" Nishinoya said 'Pennywise?' and suddenly the door in front of us open and Pennywise is a clown, my biggest fear "sit beside Pennywise please" said the photographer "ok" said Nishinoya and next to Pennywise "Shoyou come" said Nishinoya, I shake my head "why ?. ... oh "and Pennywise suddenly approached me" oh, please don't come near me! " I said run to Nishinoya and I hugged him and Nishinoya laughed "it's ok Shoyou, he won't hurt you" Nishinoya said and Pennywise stepped aside.

~~~after the photo booth~~~

Nishinoya and I were walking home and my knees were shaking because I faced my fear. "Shoyou you ok?" Nishinoya asked me "y-yep". While we're walking I stumbled.

***Nishinoya's POV***

As we walked I noticed that Shoyou's knee was shaking and he suddenly fell down and I caught him by holding his waist. We made eye contact "T-thank you" Shoyou said and I let him go and we walked to the dorm.

We arrived at Akaashi and Kenma's dorm room, and Shoyou knocked and Kenma opened the door "Hi Kenma, where's Shouki?" Shoyou said "he's sleeping, I'll get him" he said and he took Shouki and he reached for Shoyou "thank you goodnight" Shoyou said and we continued walking towards his dorm.

We have reached Shoyou's dorm "Thank you for today Nishinoya" Shoyou said and he smiled 'too bright' and he opened his door. Before he entered I pulled his wrist and I kissed him on the lips' wahhh !!!, it's supposed to be a hug. But like it 'and we parted immediately "s-sorry S-shoyou ..... b-bye" I said and I ran to my dorm room.

***Hinata's POV***

'W-we kissed !!!' and I touched my face and I went inside and I laid Shouki on the bed and I went to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror and I was so red. "My first kiss" I said and I washed and changed my pajamas and went to bed and I fell asleep.

To be continued.......