CHAPTER 15

I woke up early and got up to go to the bathroom to take a shower, after I took a shower I put on my clothes (orange sweater and jeans) and ate some bread and went to the classroom.

When I arrived at the classroom there were not many students and I saw Suga and Deadchi- I mean Daichi and my crushes, then Suga waved at me and I approached them and my crushes looked at me and I sat next to Suga "Hinata their waiting for your answer" Suga whispered to me 'what?' "Hinata" said Goshiki "why Goshiki-kun?" "Can you go to the rooftop?" Goshiki asked me "sure, but why?" I asked "just go" said Kageyama "okie dokie" I said and suddenly the teacher came in and the class started.

~~~after class~~~

I was walking up the stairs to the rooftop, as I was walking I saw a squirrel lying in the middle of the stairs and I approached the squirrel and I saw that his left leg was bleeding, I tear my sweater and I wrapped it around his leg to stop bleeding, for a few minutes the bleeding of his left leg stopped and I picked up the squirrel and put it in my bag, and I went straight up.

When I got to the rooftop I saw my crushes looking at me and I felt my face heat up "s-so what do you guys want to talk about?" I asked them "have you chosen yet?" Aone asked me "huh?" "Have you chosen us who will be your boyfriend?" Ushijima said 'what ?!'.

"Hinata how about go out with all of us so can choose who you want to be boyfriend" Akaashi said 'I'll just get tired'.

Then everyone agreeing with what Akaashi said "I'll be the first one to go out with Hinata because I said the idea" said Akaashi "then I'll be next to Akaashi" said Kenma and Akaashi looked at me "you need to rest today Hinata, because you will be tired for a few days" said Akaashi and he patted my head and they all leave.

'Why did you guys leave me here suddenly' and I suddenly remembered the squirrel in the bag 'ahh! the squirrel might not be able to breathe in my bag' and I suddenly opened my bag and saw the squirrel was still breathing 'whoo' and I got off the rooftop and went to the vet.

~~~after the vet cure the squirrel~~~

When I arrived at my dorm room, I immediately changed my clothes and put on my pajamas and laid the squirrel on my bed and sat down at my desk to do my homework. A few minutes later I rested my brain from solving math problems and I looked at the squirrel, and I saw the squirrel sitting and I approached the squirrel and I sat on my bed and put the squirrel on my lap.

"hey little bud you ok?" I said and he suddenly climbed on my shoulder and the squirrel clingy cuddle me "awww such a sweet squirrel" I said and I petted him with my finger "what should I name you?" I said.

To be continued....

What will I name the squirrel?