CHAPTER 21 (Tsukishima's date)

***Hinata's POV***

When I woke up I'm at my room and I sat up and I remember happened last night and I took my phone.

                    😚Goshi-kun❤️

H: Goshiki-kun!
H: Thank you for taking me to my room😊
G: No worries

I put down my phone, suddenly I feel that I forgot something.... "SHOUKI!!!" I shouted and I run to Akaashi and Kenma's room. I knock at their dorm, then the door open revealing Akaashi rubbing his left eye "Morning Akaashi-san where's Shouki?" I said "He's sleeping next to Kenma" said Akaashi and I saw Akaashi's messy hair I walk in front of him and I ruffle his hair "Your hair is soft Akaashi-san" I said and I saw his face is red "Are you sick Akaashi-san?" I ask "N-no, go inside" Akaashi said "Okay" and I went inside.

I saw Kenma and Shouki sleep comfortably, I took out my phone and take them a picture. "What are you doing Hinata?" ask Akaashi "I'm then pictures" I said. I took a lot of pictures of them, then suddenly Kenma woke up and I hid my phone fast "Oh, Morning Shoyou" said Kenma while sitting up, then he picked Shouki carefully and handed to me. "Thank you for taking care of Shouki" I said then I smiled at them.

"By the way Shoyou, where we're you yesterday?" Kenma asked "I fell asleep" I said and I walk out to their room and went to my room.

I went inside my room and I lay Shouki at my bed carefully, suddenly my phone vibrate and it's Tsukishima.

                       😄Salty😏

T: Shrimpy
H: Yes Tsukki?
T: I thought I text Yamaguchi
H: Hahahahaha
T: Stop laughing 😑
H: Gomen Tsukki
T: Don't say that, when you say that Yamaguchi's voice coming to my head.
H: Hahahaha ok what do you want?
T: Do you want to go to the aquarium?
H: Yes, what time?
T: 9 am, I'll wait for you at the gate of the school
H: Ok see ya later byee
T: Bye

I put down my phone and take a bath. After I take a bath I wear a yellow shirt with a small T-rex at my right pocket and skinny capri pants. I sat down at my bed while playing games at my phone.

~55 minutes later~

I look at my clock and it's 8:50 "wait who will take care of Shouki?" I said to myself and I decided to bring him and hid him at my shoulder bag and leave a small open zipper, so he can breathe properly. I wear my black shoes and I went to the gate. When I got to the gate I saw Tsukishima "Tsukki!!" I shouted and I run to him "you sound like Yamaguchi" he said "let's go?" I said and we walk to the train station. We got in the Train and there's a lot of people, me and Tsukishima are standing and I can't reach the handles and Tsukki is laughing at me and I look at him mad "Ok I'll stop laughing, hold here" he took my hand out at his arm "Thank you Tsukki" I said and I smiled, and he turned red "are you sick?" I asked "no".

~10 minutes later~

10 minutes later a lot of people came in. Then someone touching my butt and I look behind and it's an adult. I feel scared and I'm trembling.

•Tsukishima's POV•

I saw Hinata trembling, and he looked at me like he needs help, then I look the guy behind him "Hey asshole" then everyone looked at me "Touch him again and I'll kill you" I said death glaring him "He's not even your boyfriend" he said then he wrap his arm at Hinata's shoulder "He's my boyfriend" I said "really then prove it" he said and I grab Hinata's waist and pulled his body to mine and I kiss him passionately, then I pulled away the kiss "tsk" the man said and walk away from us. "Hinata stand here in front of me" I said, then he stood in front of me, and he hold my arm. 'What did I just do?' I asked myself and I feel my face turning red.

•Shoyou's POV•

"He's my boyfriend" said Tsukishima and heart beats faster "really then prove it" said the man, then he grab my waist, and he pulled my body to his, and he Kissed me passionately. Then he pulled away "tsk" said the man, and he walked away "Hinata stand here in front of me" said Tsukishima and I did what he said and I hold into his arm. "T-thank you f-for helping m-me Tsukishima" I said "Y-your welcome a-and I'm sorry if I k-kissed you" he said 'did Tsukki apologize to me?!' "It's ok I like the kiss" I said then I cover my mouth.

Then he looked at me "What did you say?" He said with a smirk "N-n-nothing" I stutter.

~15 minutes later~

We went to the aquarium and give them the ticket, so we can go inside.

We do lots of fun in the aquarium like copy the face of the animal, swim with sharks, and feed the fishes and other sea animals.

~4 hours later~

We're walking to our dorm, while laughing at our pictures "You look so funny here Tsukki" "Tsukki!!" someone shouted "Hmm?" Tsukishima said "I didn't shout" I said then we saw Yamaguchi "hi Yamaguchi" I said ""what do you want?" said Tsukishima "your brother is here" said Yamaguchi "and what does he want?" Tsukishima asked "He said he missed you" said Yamaguchi "sorry Hinata if I can't walk you to your dorm room" He said "it's ok" I said then he waved goodbye to me and I wave back. Then I saw Yamaguchi beside me shocked "Did he just apologize?" he said "yep, I got surprised to when we're at the train" I said "I can walk you to your dorm room" Yamaguchi said "Thank you Yama-kun" I said then we started walking to my dorm room. "Thank you, Yamaguchi" I said "your welcome" he said then he left.

I sat down at my bed take of my bag "why does my bag is so heavy?" then I look at my bag, then I saw Shouki at his angry face "Gomen Shouki" I said and I picked him and rub my cheeks into his cheeks. "I'm really sorry" I said while Shouki is on my bed and I'm kneeling down "here do you want nuts" I said, then he shook his head. Suddenly his stomach growls, then he took the nuts at my hand, and he ate it. I lay down at my bed and fell asleep.

To be continued…….