CHAPTER 17 (Kenma's date)

***Hinata's POV***

When I woke up Shouki was in my face 'seriously' and I removed Shouki from my face and lay down on the bed "haa ... who now?" I said to myself and I looked at my phone notes.

1. Akaashi☑️
2. Kenma
3. Shirabu
4. Nishinoya
5. Goshiki
6. Tsukishima
7. Yamaguchi
8.  Bokuto
9. Kuroo
10. Oikawa
11. Ushijima
12. Iwaizumi
13. Tendou
14. Kageyama
15. Aone
16. Futakuchi

"huh ... 14 left" I said to myself and Kenma suddenly texted me.

                      🍮Pudding❤️

K: Shoyou....
H: good morning Kenma😊
K: Good morning too, I'll come to your dorm at 1.
H: okie dokie
K: ok bye see you later.
H: bye.

I put down my cellphone and I went to my table and I ate noodles. After I ate Shouki climbed on my shoulder and I gave him a nut and he started eating it and I lowered Shouki to the table and I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After I took a bath I put on an orange plain t-shirt and black capri shorts and saw that Shouki was not on the table "Shouki!" I shouted and he suddenly came out from under the bed "what are you doing there?" I said and I took him and I put him on my shoulder and I sat in the chair and I was doing my homework on history. After I did my homework I took some water and drank "what time is it?" I asked myself and I looked at my phone and it was 12:30, '30 more minutes' and I sat on the floor and I played Shouki.

~~~30 minutes~~~

While I was playing Shouki there was a knock on my door and I stood up and I tackled in front of my tshirt and put on my black nike shoes (hope all Nike) and I opened the door and saw Kenma "hi Shoyou, did you eat lunch?" "not yet" I said "let's eat at McDonald's first" Kenma said "oh wait, I forgot something" I said and I took Shouki and I put it on my shoulder "who's that" "this is Shouki" then Shouki jumped at Kenma's shoulder "awww he likes you" I said and I gave Shouki a nut and we walked to McDonald's.

After we ate at McDonald's, we went to the Taito station game. "You always come here Kenma" I said "yes" and we went inside, "wah it's big" I said and I saw a "claw machine" and I ran to the claw machine with pikachu.

***Kenma's POV***

"claw machine!" Shouyou shouted and he ran to the claw machine full of pikachu 'he likes pikachu?' and I walked over to Shoyou "you like pikachu?" I asked him and he cutely nodded 'sh * t he's cute' "I'll exchanged this money at token machine" I said and I walked to the token machine.

When I got the tokens I walked over to Shoyou looking at the claw machine "here Shoyou" I said and I gave him 50 tokens "thank you Kenma" he said and he slipped through two tokens and he moved the claw and he leaned over the pikachu upside down and he pressed the "Grab" button and he missed the Pikachu. After 6 minutes his token ran out and he still couldn't get the pikachu stuff toy "ok I give up" he said and he took Shouki on my shoulder and I gave him 20 tokens "t-thank you" he said and he went in the bastketball shooting area.

And I slipped 2 tokens into the claw machine and I moved the claw and I hit one of the pikachu and I got him and I slipped two tokens again and I got pikachu again and I hid it in my bag and I walked towards Shoyou that playing.

"Shoyou let's go home, it's getting late" I said and we walked home. When we got to Shoyou's dorm room, I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me "hmm?" and I took my bag and took out the two pikachu and gave him "is this for me?" he said "yep" I said and suddenly he hugged me and Shouki almost fell "Thank you, Thank you so much Kenma" he said "welcome" and he looked at me and I kissed his forehead and he blushed "a-ah goodnight Kenma" he said and he immediately entered his room and I chuckled "cute" I said and I went to my dorm room.

***Hinata's POV***

When I entered my room, I touched my forehead 'he kissed my forehead' and I walked to my bed and I sat down and I looked at Shouki and he was holding my hair "ah, sorry Shouki" I said and I put Shouki on the bed I gave him Nut and I changed my pajamas and I lay down on the bed and I fell asleep, hugging the two pikachu.

To be continued….