CHAPTER 10

***Hinata's POV***

"I win!" I said "what's the punishment?" Semi asks Nishinoya "let's all do what Hinata says, until tomorrow" says Nishinoya and I smirk "h-hey boke what's w-with that s-smirk?" Kageyama asked "ok, cook a meal, because we skip our lunch" "ok" and they came down while I was left in the room alone.

And I took my bag and I took my small gifts to them and put them in their futons.

~~~25 minutes later~~~

"Hinata the food is ready !!" Suga-san shouted "coming !!" I said and I went down.

~~~after eating~~~

After we ate I put all the dirty plates in the sink "I will wash that" Akaashi said "whoaa !! ... you startled me" I said "sorry ..." he said "I will wash it, you go up to your rooms" I said and Akaashi nodded and told the others to go up.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

While I was washing, someone suddenly shouted "Shoyou / Hinata / chibi-chan / Boke !!!!!" and I turned around and suddenly they hugged me "Thank you" they said at the same time "your welcome" I said "our necklace is beautiful" Shirabu said "where did you buy it?" Ushijima asked me "I made it, now go upstairs and let's play truth or dare and I'm already done washing the plates" I said and they went up, then I wiped the table I went up.

When I entered the room they were already round and I sat next to Bokuto-san and Suga-san "ok, let's start" said Dadchi and he spun the bottle and stopped in front of Iwaizumi "ok, truth or dare" said Dadchi "ummm .... truth" said Iwaizumi "Do you think Oikawa is cute?" "no" sabi ni Iwaizumi with confidence "Iwa-chan meanie" Oikawa said "True" Ushijima said and we started laughing, then Iwaizumi spin the bottle and it landed to Kuroo "truth or dare" "Dare" sabi ni Kuroo "exchange your shirts with the player one your right until the game end" Iwaizumi said and Kuroo looked to his right side and Yaku was next to him "I hope it fits" Kuroo said and they took off their shirt and Yaku put on the clothes by Kuroo and Kuroo is already wearing Yaku's clothes "f * ck I can't breath" Kuroo said and suddenly Yaku's clothes were damaged and we laughed suddenly "sorry Yaku-san" Kuroo said and Yaku death glared to Kuroo with scary auras in his back "o-ok, l-let's continue" Kuroo said and he spins the bottle and it landed to me "truth or da-" "truth!" I said "who's your crush?" he asked me with a smirk in his face and I blushed "u-ummm ... a-a-" then my phone started to ring "I'll answer it" I said "whoo ... I'm save" I thought to myself and I got up and went out of the room and I answered.

S - Shoyou
HM - Hinata's mom

S: hello?
HM: Shoyou
S: oh hi mom, why did you call me?
HM: do you know Your?
S: yep, he's your brother and our uncle, why do you ask?
HM: he called me and he said….
S: what was he said?
HM: WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!
S: what really?!, When are we leaving?
HM: Saturday
S: you mean tomorrow after tomorrow
HM: yup, now go home tomorrow bye

Then she hung up and I was dumbfounded and I went inside "Hinata why?" Suga-san asked me "we're going to New York, tomorrow after tomorrow" I said and they were all surprised "I will go home tomorrow" I said.

To be continued….

I'm sorry if I'm late to update, because I'm busy with my piano lesson and taking care of my baby cousin.