CHAPTER 9

***Hinata's POV***

I stopped playing piano and I looked at the moon “I miss you so much” then I stand up and I walk at the edge of the mountain "mom and Natsu miss you too, I wear your hoodie today and it's still smell like you, I ate your favorite dinner last night and I ate it all up, I joined volleyball, can you see me on the court?, I made a lot of friends" Then I burst out crying "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE SICK, YOU HAD CANCER, WHY?! MOM CRIES EVERY NIGHT, SHE TELL HERSELF THAT IT'S ALL HER FAULT NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU" then I break down crying "But thank you being there for me even you are sick" then I lay down and I fell asleep.

***Suga's POV***

After Hinata yell all his heart out he break down "But thank you being there for me even you are sick" he said then he lie down and fell asleep, then I looked back and everyone had a tear in there eyes then I go up, and Hinata still crying, then I carry him down "let me help" Daichi said then he took Hinata from me, and we all go inside and sleep.

***Hinata's POV***

I woke up and I'm in my room, then I stand up and I went down, I saw Suga and Akaashi making breakfast "Morning" I said to them "Morning Hinata" they both said to me "what are you cooking?" I asked them "bacon and egg" Akaashi said "I'll help" "ok".

~~~few minutes later~~~

We're done cooking and we need to call the others "Hinata will you call the others" "sure" then I go upstairs and I went to Nekoma's room "WAKE UP!!" I said shouting, then someone throws me pillow in the face and it's Yamamoto is the one who throws it "you're dead" then I go to Karasuno's room "Tanaka-san! Nishinoya-san!" "Morning Hinata" Tanaka said while rubbing his eyes "Yamamoto threw me a pillow in the face" "WHAT?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said, then they stand up "how dare he threw a pillow on my kouhai" Nishinoya said, then the both of them storm out in the room "wake up everyone the breakfast is ready" I said smiling then I go to Fukurodani's room, when I got there I saw Konoha waking the others up "oh morning Konoha" "morning Hinata, wake up Bokuto-san" Konoha said while taking Bokuto's blanket "I'll wake him up Konoha-san" then I go to Bokuto's side "Bokuto-san wake up" "no" he said then I stand up and I go to the bathroom and get some bucket of water, then I poured the water on him "AHH!" "Morning the food is ready" then I stand up and left the room, now I'm going to Shiratorizawa's room "everyone wake up the breakfast is ready" then everyone stand up and fix their futons "oh…I like their attitudes" I thought to myself, then I go down, and sat down. Few minutes later everyone went down "what happened to you Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked while he's teammates is laughing "Hinata pour a cold water on me" Bokuto said and he pouts, and everyone starts laughing "let's eat" Suga said "Thank you for the food" everyone said in unison.

~~~after breakfast~~~

When we had finished eating, I went to our room and lay down in my futon "I'm bored!" I shouted "Hinata let's play" Nishinoya said as he entered the room "what are we going to play?" I ask "let's play Never Have I Ever" "never have I ever?" I ask "you don't know that, I'll just call them so we can get more players" Nishinoya said and walked out of the room, a few minutes later they came and we sat in a circle "so ... what are we going to play?" Kuroo asks "let's play Never have I ever" says Nishinoya "but I still didn't know how to play it" I said "I explain, The first player starts by saying a simple statement about what they have never done before starting with" Never have I ever ". Anyone who at some point in their life has done the action that the first player says, must put his one finger. Then the game continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement." says Nishinoya "ok lets play i understand" i said "alright I'll start, never have i ever lied to my best friend" and no one dropped a finger "ok my turn, never have i ever eaten an entire pizza alone" Asahi says and Tanaka drops his finger and I also drop one finger "my turn, never have I ever given someone a fake number" Oikawa said and no finger drops except me and they looked at me "he touched my butt "I said and a dark aura appeard in the room" I'm afraid of your dark auras guys "I said and the dark auras disappeared "ok, my turn never have I ever someone ignored my high five" said Tanaka and Kuroo and Bokuto put their finger down "Kenma / Akaashi ignore it" they said and we laughed "it's not funny, my turn never have I ever watched spongebob squarepants" Bokuto said and we all lowered our finger "why don't you Still watching SpongeBob SquarePants? " Suga asks "I always watch volleyball on our tv" Bokuto says "ok, my turn never have I ever pretended to laugh at a joke, i didn't get it" said Tanaka and Akaashi and Yaku lowered their fingers , and we laughed "ok, never have I ever had a crush on Hinata" Suga said with his smirk in his face and they all lowered their fingers except Tanaka and Daichi and Suga, and I started to blush.

~~~ few hours later ~~~

"I win!" I said "what's the punishment?" Semi asks Nishinoya "let's all do what Hinata says, until tomorrow" says Nishinoya and I smirk "h-hey boke what's w-with that s-smirk?" Kageyama asked "ok, cook a meal, because we skip our lunch" "ok" and they came down while I was left in the room alone.

To be continued……