CHAPTER 8

~~~morning~~~

RING! RING!

I woke up at my alarm, and I look at the time
then I run to the bathroom and take a shower, after I shower I put some clothes and I went down “mom I'm going now” “here, catch” mom threw an apple at me and I catch then I run.

~~~few minutes of running~~~

Then I saw everyone there “Hey!” Then they all looked at me “sorry *pant* I over *pant* sleep *pant*” “it's ok, let's go inside the bus” Suga said while stepping inside the bus “w-where are we going?” “We're going at the mount Takao” Yamaguchi said to me, and we go inside the bus and sit next to Kageyama “Oi Boke!” Kageyama said to me “y-yes?” “M-merry Christmas” he said to me while looking away, I got shocked and I hugged Kageyama “aw Kageyama is being nice to me”  ,then Kageyama's face turn red "Kageyama, are you sick? Your face is all red”, then he looked at me “no, I'm not sick” “ok” then I look at the window and fell asleep.

~~~few hours later~~~

“Oi, Boke we're here” I woke up and I stand up and stretch my arms and I step outside the bus and saw Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai, then I run to them “Merry Christmas everyone!” I said while running “Merry Christmas Hinata!” They all said in unison “let's go inside” Daichi said to everyone, then we go inside “wow it's beautiful here” then I go upstairs and I look at the window and I saw a small mountain at the back of the house and it can see the moon and there's a piano “wow...” I said quietly, then turn around and saw everyone “Merry Christmas Hinata” they all said in unison how did you know, That I want to go here?” I asked them “well when we're at the hospital I accidentally heard what you said” Shirabu said to me, then a tear came out “why are you crying?!” Shirabu said to me panicking “I'm just happy” I look at them with a smile on my face, then they all hugged me.

~~~few minutes of hugging~~~

Then we let go “well who wants meat buns?!” Suga said “I do!” I said happily “let's go in the kitchen” then go there “I will get the meat in my bag” Suga said and run upstairs, then I prepare the knife and chopping board “Hinata here catch!” I turn around Suga throw the meat “ugh...it's heavy” then Ushijima help me “Thank you Ushijima-san” then he nodded at me and put the meat in the table, then I start cutting, but I cut my side finger “aw” “are you ok Shoyou?” Kenma said to me “yeah it's just I cut my side finger” then Kenma looked at my finger, and he sips it “h-hey K-Kenma don't s-sip it” my face was all red “done” “t-thank y-you K-kenma-san” I said in stuttered.

~~~few minutes of cooking~~~

“Done” we said “let's eat” Suga said “I'll get the plates” I said to them “no, I'll get you need some rest” Bokuto said to me, and he gets the plates, and they all organized the table “ok let's eat” Kuroo said “Thank you for the food” we all said in unison then we all eat.

~~~few minutes of eating~~~

We're all done eating then I look at my watch and it's 5:30, then I put my plate in the sink and wash it, then I go upstairs and sit in the window waiting the sunset.

***Kenma's POV***

After I eat, stand up and put my plate on the sink and I go upstairs and saw Hinata sitting in the window and I look at the time and it's 6:00 “so Hinata was waiting for the sunset” then I watch Hinata for a while, then I look at the time and it's 6:25 and I look at the other window and it's sunset “beautiful” Hinata said then he looked behind and saw me “oh hi Kenma-san” “hi Hinata” I said to him “want to sit here?” He said to me patting a sit in front of him, then I go there and sit “hey Kenma-san can we go there at the mountain?" He asked me “yes” then he stood up “I'll go there” then he left and I stay in the window.

***Hinata's POV***

I go down and everyone there and I go straight at the door and walked behind the house, then I climb at the small mountain, and I play the piano.

***Suga's POV***

After I finish the dishes I saw Hinata going down, I was about to call him he went straight at the door then he goes outside and I followed him, and he climbed at the mountain, and he plays piano, few minutes later he finished playing piano, and he plays another one then I go inside “hey everyone” they all looked at me “come” I said to them, and they all followed me “where are we going Suga-san” Akaashi asked me “just wait and see” then we got there, and we saw Hinata playing another song, so we sit there stay quiet.

~~~few minutes later~~~

Hinata stopped playing then he looked the moon they were about to clap, but I stopped them because Hinata is going to say something.

***Hinata's POV***

I stopped playing piano and I looked at the moon “I miss you so much”

To be continued……