CHAPTER 23 (Bokuto's date)

•Hinata's POV•

When I woke up I feel someone hugging my waist and I look at it, and I saw Yamaguchi hugging my waist and I blushed "Y-yamaguchi w-wake u-up" I said, and he looked at me and blushed "g-good m-morning Hinata" said Yamaguchi and sat down 'it's quiet' I thought "I'm going now bye" said Yamaguchi and run outside.

I stand up and saw Shouki eating his nuts "you little squirrel" I said and pat his head. I yawned and went to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I went to my bed and sat down, suddenly my phone vibrates.

🦉Bokuto-san🦉
B: hey hey hey Hinata hey
H: Hi Bokuto-san😊
B: Let's bike together
H: sure Bokuto-san, what time?
B: 9 am
H: ok Bokuto-san, where will meet?
B: in front of the school
H: ok bye Bokuto-san
B: Bye Hinata

I look at my clock and it's 8:30 am and I change clothes. I wore a Blue jeans and Black and white stripe shirt. I looked at Shouki and his at the table "Shouki you want to come?" I asked him and Shouki nodded and I pat his head. I looked my clock and it's 8:45 am "let's go" I said and Shouki jumped at my shoulder, and we went outside the school and wait for Bokuto-san.

~10 minutes later~

I saw Bokuto-san holding two bikes, one is black and the other one is orange "here" said Bokuto-san and I hoped the orange bike and Bokuto-san hoped to his bike, and we start biking.

While we're biking at the park, Bokuto fall and hop down my bike and run to Bokuto "Bokuto-san Are you okay?" I asked "I saw a squirrel at your shoulder" said Bokuto "Oh this is Shouki" I said.

"He's cute" said Bokuto and Shouki jumped at Bokuto's shoulder and I help Bokuto stand up, we ride on our bike and tour the park.

~few hours later~

We all do today is biking, and we stopped by the KFC and eat. After we eat walk to the park while holding our bike "where did you get this bike Bokuto-san?" I asked "I buy it" he said "you buy it!" I said, and he nodded "that bike is your" said Bokuto-san "Thank you Bokuto-san" I said. We're talking about volleyball, and we noticed Shouki fell asleep at Bokuto-san's shoulder "he fell- ugh" I tripped and I sat down and I looked at my knees "it's bleeding" I said and I try to stand up, but I fall again, suddenly Bokuto carry me in bridal style "T-thank you Bokuto-san" I said "your welcome" he said, and we walk to our dorm.

We're at my dorm room and Bokuto-san putting a bandage at my knees "ouch" I said "I'm sorry" said Bokuto-san "It's ok, just put it fast" I said, suddenly Bokuto-san put it fast and it hit my knees harder, like he spikes it 'ouch' I thought and I'm trying not to squeal in pain "T-thank Y-you" I said "I'll buy us food for dinner" said Bokuto-san, and he kissed my forehead "I'll be back" he said and walk out. "Did he kiss my forehead?" I said while touching my forehead I look at my knees "it still hurts" I said. A few minutes later Bokuto-san came in "here" "you buy teriyaki" I said "you don't like it?" Bokuto asked "I like it" I smiled at him and his face turned dark shade of pink "I'll put it on the table" I said and I was about to stand up, when Bokuto stopped me "I'll put it there" he said and put the teriyaki on the table.

~6 hours later~

We watched volleyball for a whole six hours "let's eat" Bokuto and gave me a teriyaki "thank you" I said, and we eat. After we eat I feel my eyes closing and I fell asleep.

•Bokuto's POV•

I feel heavy on my shoulder and saw Hinata fell asleep I touched his hair and it's surprisingly soft and fluffy. A few minutes later I put Hinata in his bed and kiss his forehead and I saw Shouki staring at me "you want nuts?" I asked, and he nodded, I gave him nuts and I walk to my dorm. 'I wish I can stay there' I thought and I went inside my door room. "So how was the date?" Kuroo asked "good, but Hinata tripped" I said "Is he okay?" he asked worriedly "I'm going to sleep, I'm tired" I said and I lay down on my bed and fell asleep.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

🎉Yay🎉 100 followers🎉 Thank you Love ya all😘