CHAPTER 14

When Suga-san told me that the girls pushed me and I glared them and they are smirking 'ok, their smirks are pretty ugly' I thought to myself, then I walked to the girls "hey bitches!!" I said then everyone looked at me "why Hinata-san?" Faking Hisa "Suga-san told me that you guys are the who pushed me" I said "we didn't push you" faking Ruu "Hinata don't blame our girlfri-" I interrupted Shirabu "I'm not talking to you" then I look at the girls again "let's talk outside" I said then we go out with Suga.

"Will you guys stop faking" I said "and what are you going to do, tell our boyfriends" said Gina then the girls laugh "they won't believe you" said Yumi with a smirk on her face "you guys a hoe" I said "what! You're ugly!" Nami said "excuse me, I'm a human not a mirror" I said with a smirk on my face "your face makes me puke" said Haru 'woah, they want comebacks' I thought "your face makes onion cry" I said "your cringy!" Said Ruu "The only thing is wrong with me, is I'm talking to you" I said "You're not perfect" Yami said "I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not you" I said "You're gay!" Said Yumi "
I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on" I said "Your an asshole" said Fuyu "I'm not an asshole, I'm a hemorrhoid. I irritate assholes" I said "fake nails, fake hair and fake people. Are you guys made from China?" I added then Nami was about to talk when I interrupted her "Quit trying to be a smart ass, when you're just an ass" I said.

***Suga's POV***

When the girls trying to insult Hinata, Hinata roast them 'wow, Hinata is a Savage' I thought, then I look behind the girls and I saw the boys shocked. Then I look at Hinata, them Haru was about to slap him, Hinata hold her wrist "You're messing with the wrong person" he said then he twist her arm.

***Hinata's POV***

I twist Haru's arm and I pushed her, them someone spoke "we're breaking up with you" then I look behind the girls and the boys is staring angry at the girls "wait babe, let me explain" said Ami "no need we know everything now" said Yamaguchi, when the girls about to hug them "get lost hoes" said Ushijima 'whoa, I never seen Everyone get mad' I thought, then I saw Suga-san walked to Nami, then slapped her "try to take my man, I'll kill you in your sleep" he said then the girls run "wow Suga-san I've never seen you that mad" I said then the boys walked over to me (included Aone and Futakuchi) "Hinata…we're sorry" said Bokuto "no worries it's ok" I said "ummm… Hinata we will tell you something" said Akaashi "ok, what is it?" I asked "WE'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!" Everyone said at the same time and they run away leaving me with Suga and Daichi "eh?….EH?!" "You didn't notice Hinata" Daichi said "their still staring at you when you got here in Japan, while you're not here they always looking at your picture" added Daichi "Hinata you look like a tomato" said Suga "Suga-san help me" I said "good luck Hinata" said Suga-san then they walked away, then I walked to my dorm room.

When I got in my room I sat down at my chair "f*ck this is harder than I thought" I said to myself "I'm in love with them all, I don't want them to get hurt" I said then I lay down at my bed, then I fell asleep.

To be continued…..