Chapter 5 ♤♡◇♧

Kingdoms in this world of creatures are all separated by ocean and lake, not one touches another. Each kingdom has 4 docks; One to the North, One to the East, One to the South, And one to the West. Drita and Rayden started off near the middle and were speeding off towards the East. Rayden being a royal and a pure blood was faster then Drita, giving her the need to unravel her bounds to the limit. Rayden hadn't noticed besides a couple times when she let out a feral growl out of nowhere. They've been going non stop for hours now, and her loss of energy was causing her beast to push more upward and try to take over.

"I need to take a break! Or you'll need to carry me!" she called out, forcing her bounds to re wrap with her remaining strength, the feeling of her beast now gone as she came to an abrupt stop.

They weren't to far from the docks, a couple hours maybe, so Rayden without saying anything turned, picked her up bridle style, and ran the direction they were headed in the first place. She stayed stiff in his arms for maybe 40 minutes before finally letting go and just closing her eyes, focusing on her energy.

Rayden was no better as an awkward silence fell over the two before she closed her eyes and cut through it just leaving silence. Clark was flying ahead, keeping an eye out for any troubles while Furisha... well, he didn't know.

"So these people, are they nice?" he asked,

She kept her eyes closed and didn't answer. He rolled his eyes.

"Just answer the damn question and I'll leave you alone" he said,

"Yes"

He nodded not being able to stop himself "Are they demons?"

She opened her eyes and glared to herself for answering the first question.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see"

He nodded to himself 'should've just stopped at the first question'. Then another thought occurred to him 'we have no ticket to pass over on the ferri'.

"How are we going to get there?"

She looked up at him.

"Easy, we make a raft and paddle, and sway are way to the western docks of the demon kingdom" she said, shrugging. "And maybe catch some fish on the way, Marco, though I know he'll help, might have a little doubts in which the fish come in" she finished, smiling.

Marco was a good friend of hers since she was young. He was in a shipwrecked storm as a baby and was found by Her mother washed up on a beach near their village, she had smelled something with a demon aura and went to find the source of it. Drita was 3, and after that day they were raised together. He grew to be a pure blooded demon dragon, one with a strangely powerful aura that even some humans could feel and started luring evil souls to the village in which he was cast out at the age of 24. About 100 years after she ran to the demon kingdom trying to find herself a peaceful place that seemed unreal, in her run-ins she found him once again, and they sticked together from there on, but little did she know, was that he had been captured and forced to do missions for Zavier, in which she was already doing the same to pay off a debt. They were both easily the best duo in his team of slaves and were given the hardest missions... 'Huh, those were the days, even if they were the worst at the same time.. but that was only because of Zavier and his goals' she thought to herself. They went on like that in a bunch of different kingdoms before circling back to the demon kingdom in which they stumbled upon a small tented village of humans that were being attacked by red-eyed demons, and of course ended up saving them.. and that's when they were finally excepted for who they were, one of the elders mistaked Drita for her mother as their faces looked a lot a like, it turned out her mother had done the same for this village. They've seen every part of her from good days to bad and from true form to the one she's in now, and they've promised to keep both Marco's and her secret.