Chapter 13

Drita stood face to face with a deer winter spirit. She was a growling mess of feline since yesterday and most didn't want their pets anywhere near her.. but to their dismay they had no choice since it was the elimination round where all pets had to try pushing each other out. If their out of the ring for more than 5 seconds their out, and it goes on until there's 12 left. Drita made sure to stay away from Marco, but she did however go after Rayden. She saw him speeding away from a gorilla familiar.

"Over here! You over grown monkey" she called out,

It turned and ran her way at sight. They both wrestled on the ground until Drita kicked him off her fully. She smirked. She sent him right into the stadium making a giant crater and a bunch of cheers.

She turned and started looking for Rayden once more. When she saw him she ran for it, dodging fists and charges while silently tripping a few out of the ring. Once she made it to Rayden she pushed him out of the ring before disappearing back into the chaos.

Rayden stayed on the floor wide eyed.

"Was that Drita?"

~

"And There You Have It! Our Last Twelve! So how this works, we throw a bucket of flags over the arena and which ever pair catches the same colour they fight and one goes one. 6 pairs fight today, 3 pairs tomorrow, and last but not least three people for finals. See you in an hour.. YOU BETTER BE READY!" The referee yelled,

Drita growled to herself. She could feel herself getting angrier by the minute. The next to touch her would have hell to pay. Adrenaline coursed through her as if it's been blocked up for years, and it probably has. So not being able to move without losing control she stood by herself in the middle arena just growling, her bangs covering her eyes.

Marco wasn't any better,but it was for a different reason. He had scales rapidly covering and uncovering his skin while his talons slowy retracted back. He walked off the stage shaking until Rayden tapped him on the shoulder to snap him from his state. He snapped at him, a couple of his teeth turning sharp for less than a second. His mate was in trouble and all he could do was win her back as a trophy. He hoped Drita had a plan in mind.

"Mar- Marco, easy.. we'll get her back. You said it yourself, Drita can beat anyone she wants to if she really wants it" Rayden tried,

He still wasn't sure if Drita was actually the one who pushed him out, if she was, why?.

"Yeah, your right.. I guess. Drita might not be a canine, but she is loyal" he sighed, closing his fists until his knuckles turned white.

They both look over to her to see her still standing in the middle.

Marco gave another sigh.

"Only if she doesn't turn on us as well" he said, making Rayden's eyes widen.

"Maybe on me, yeah, heck I'm pretty sure she's the one who pushed me out, but not on you.. and especially not on Rachel her being pupped as Drita stated"

Marco's eyes widened.

"Oh no. Her being exposed to all this time magic might reverse that, or even make it go faster!"

Drita from afar heard the statement and gave a threatening hiss like growl before she looked up showing eyes that made a couple scream. She sped off the stage and ran right into her cage. She didn't trust herself to be around others anymore, she was better off in her cage, and some frightened but brave soul agreed, locking her door.

'This was going to be a long ass day' she thought to herself, trying to put herself asleep to calm her nerves.

~