Part 4- The Two of Them

"Do I look like one of your puppets?" she questioned, her arms crossed and her eyes closed as the man in front of her tried to get her wrapped around his little damn finger.

He sighed

"You will be, mark my words Drita Selvens.. I will have you under my control one day" then he called in Zeke who calmly just walked down the stairs to her cell and stopped beside him.

"I see she's still being stubborn with your offers" He said, giving a gentle but knowing smile.

No one would ever get him. Always so warm and kind in a place like this, he was really the only who could speak to Zavier -and literally anyone- so casually. He sure confused Drita, but, same could be said the other way around. She didn't seem to give a damn about anything and made her move whenever she wanted to without a thought, even with Zavier. Through the weeks of having her here the two bickered a lot, but Zeke and her also seemed to have a sort of connection.. which is when an idea occurred.

He smirked at the two who were currently having a slight disagreement on something.

"Really, Dragonfly.. I still say y-" "How about you two become partners" He cut between the two.

They both froze and slowly turned their heads to him.

"What!?" They both asked, Drita with a slight growl.

"Come on.. You two would be great together, and, that means less chain and cell time for Drita Selvens" he said, making her ears perk up, before they pinned back in anger once more.

Zeke looked at her sheepishly before taking a step in front of her.

"How 'bout you let us think about that one?" he asked, his back turned to Zavier.

He sighed but nodded, leaving the two alone. Drita looked over to him and shook her head.

"Not happening! I will not! Become his servant!" she quickly denied,

He frowned, quickly unlocking her door and walking inside to sit beside her.

"It'll be ok, and besides, you'd be able to leave these chains behind once in awhile" he said, making her sigh and look away.

"I feel like I'm selling my soul to the damn devil right now Zeke" she answered, shaking her head with a light growl.

He nodded

"I'll be honest, you pretty much are.. But hey! You got me and Furisha with you, right?" He asked,

She stared at him with a blank face for a couple minutes. His aura was confident and warm as usual, he was serious about what he said, and the words warmed her, but could she really do this. She loved living wild with no rules..

Zeke caught the look in her eye that told him everything going through her head.

"Look, I know this really isn't you Dragonfly, but give it a chance.. I hate seeing you in these damned things, they make you upset, and even though you hide it pretty well, I know you hate them with a passion"

She scoffed, looking to the side.

"As if, who said I didn't like these chains?"

He chuckled

"You might rule the night, kitty.. But I come and check on you during the day when you're a sleep and I've heard you mumble more then once just how much you hate those" he said, grabbing one of the chains connecting her to the wall.