Chapter 10 ♤♡◇♧

Rachel felt something off about the Drita they were following. She was to stiff and blank. Furisha was no where to be seen which also made her worried, she was always by her side unless she was asked to do something. But ever since that fog of pollen Drita hasn't spoken once. The aura around was different too. Usually it's dark and threatening, sometimes very pained, but now it's just blank like the rest of her. Being part angel meant she could see auras around people, and the fact that hers was blank just didn't sit well with her at all.

"Marco" she whispered, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

He turned to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think Drita's acting weird?"

He shrugged looked back over to her.

"The only thing weird is that she isn't glaring at anything and she hasn't punched Rayden yet for being so close to her..." he trailed before his eyes went wide "Yep, something's wrong with her"

She nodded and silently pulled Rayden back to them. He looked at them confused.

"What?" he asked,

Marco nodded to the imposter.

"That ain't Drita" he said,

"What do you mean?"

Rachel gave him a look.

"She hasn't hurt you yet" she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

~

Drita growled as the guard poked at her with the bottom of his spear grinning.

"His majesty would like to meet with you" he said, sick amusement in his voice.

She held her chin up refusing to roll over for this man. And to her satisfaction, her actions made him frustrated. If her instincts were correct. The king should have her shards. She actually knew the wolvern princess personally, she was kind hearted and usually very perky, -The only person in the world that can be perky in front of Drita without getting punched- and Drita knew for a fact the king of this kingdom hasn't met her before, so she could play the part however she wanted. She thought it stupid how they thought she was her, they might look a lot alike, but why would the princess even be here in the first place.

She mentally sighed in relief when the guard unwrapped the chains from her chest and neck. He then unlocked the chains connecting her arms to the wall and re locked them together behind her instead. Having shackles on her ankles she couldn't take long strides which worked to frustrate her. Even when Zavier caught her the first time he never put her in shackles, so the feeling was new to her ankles and legs. She guessed for a princess they thought small elegant steps since these chains were meant for her. But because she was a 'normal' 'peasant' she kept stumbling in them.

"Oi! Walk normally would ya!" the one complained,

'I have to play the part' she reminded herself before she could snap at him. Without the chains around her chest she could break the chain connecting her wrists easily, but she needs the shards.

"Would you be quiet. If I'm correct you should only be leading me to the king, not talking" she said, in a proper tone and looking straight forward.

The two men just shared a look of distaste and continued walking. Once they arrived the king was sitting up top his pedestal, looking down on them as if he were god himself. 'Damn royals' she thought to herself. Not all royals were like this she knew, but most she knew...

"Aaah, Princess Yamyra of the wolvern royal pack. What a sudden visit" he said,

She snapped through the chains on her wrists and broke off from the guards before walking up to him while rubbing her wrists. She looked up with a stern proud look in her eyes.