Part 7- The Beginning

This one will probably be longer than the last ones, and this goes for the rest of them probably.

~

Throughout the years of working with each other.. Drita felt warmth for the first time. She felt happy and.. free. Her heart thumped a different beat whenever she was around the wolf. He was different. He accepted her for her. He was always there for her. He's probably the nicest person she's ever met. He made her feel so many things...

She felt so much, and now, she felt like showing it. So there she was.. Kissing him.

It felt right.

And she wasn't the only one who felt that way. Though shocked at first, when he broke out of it he realized what was happening. He was mentally smiling in the back of his head before kissing her back.

They were both so wrapped in their own little world that it took a very loud yelp of surprise to snap them out of their little moment. When they broke apart a quiet but angry growl accidently escaped Zeke's throat before he quickly cut himself off with a light blush on his face.

Drita couldn't help but giggle at the action before turning serious to look for where the sound came from only to see a pink haired woman with a ruby invested horn standing there with a rose beside her. Zeke's eyes widened.

"Artafa?"

She shyly took a step back with a slight wave of her hand.

"H heyyyy Zeke, Drita" she said,

Drita crossed her arms and gave her a look.

"Zavier asked you to watch Zeke" she stated, making the rose demon gasp slightly.

Zeke turned to her confused.

"What?"

Drita sighed, before letting out a whistle. A certain feline jumped from a nearby branch to land on Artafa's shoulder.

"When I first came in 5 years ago you didn't return to report, so Zavier sent her to watch over you. Furisha was still there and told me about it, so I had her follow Artafa as well. I was going to tell you about it, but on the night you told me who I should consider for friend or foe, you mentioned Artafa was like a sister to you. So I decided to let her tell you herself about it. Sorry if that was the wrong choice" Drita apologized, looking down.

Zeke sighed, but smiled at her.

"It's ok.. but next time you know someone's stalking me, please say something" He said, making a bit of steam come out of Artafa's ears.

"I wasn't stalking!"

But the statement went unnoticed as his attention was still on Drita who was nodding to his request.

"Ok. I'll keep that in thought for the next time" she smirked, going back to her usual self.

He nodded to her before looking back to Artafa.

"You won't sa-" "I won't" she promised with a sigh,

She looked over to Drita with a little smile.

"I've watched long enough to see that you two make each other happy, and I know if I tell Zavier he'll take you two a part.. So I won't say anything, besides, I feel the same way big bro" she said, looking back towards him with a smile.

He chuckled

"Thank you.. Now that we're all clear of secrets, why not ask Zavier if you can join our team on missions" he suggested, bringing out his hand for her to shake.