The End

Rayden growled at the sight before them. His fake father ordering guards to put chains on Drita. Someone tapped on his shoulder making him turn to see his twin nodding to the side. He looked over to see the same black tipped white tail from the kingdom of wishes.. but this time, it was attached to a transparent man who looked anything but happy. He had a look in his eye that was a mix of worry, panic, sadness, and most of all, anger, and Remus could easily make out the look a like between the spirit and Rayden. He had a pretty good guess on who he was.

Raven growled out loud giving Rayden a headache before he looked back to the seeming calm feline he now knew was his mother.

"Zavier put you up for this I'm guessing" she stated, a blank expression on her face as she stared ahead of her.

The king only shook his head chuckling.

"No.. actually this was all my plan. Pay back for what happened to my son, filling his head with the idea of freedom and getting him killed while you gave birth to that wolfs pups" he said with a threatening tone edging its way into his words.

She didn't look surprised.

"So you figured it out did you? Took you long enough" she said, grumbling the last part to herself.

"Like that boy could ever be the son of Rayden. I'll admit you fooled me in the beginning but after that little stunt you two pulled about 500 years ago I was starting to get suspicious. Then I started noticing how much the boy acted like that wolf you always hung around with. Honestly, how long did you think you could fool me, the greatest ruler in vampire history" he stated proudly,

She grumbled

"Greatest king my ass.. If that were so that kingdom would've been long gone if we had worse than you ruling" she growled, her bounds beginning to unravel.

Marco and Rachel shook their heads at her for being so bold and up forward with the king who had killed her mother who was a powerful pure blooded feral. Beke smirked at the situation at hand feeling good about her most likely doomed ending it could have. But the familiars weren't having it. Furisha's fur puffed up as she hissed and ran to her masters side. Clark flew off behind her... and had a sudden angry silver glow emitting from his feathers. Remus and Rayden were off after them as well.

Drita snapped growled at them making them stop almost automatically.

"Stay back. You two will be safe which is what matters, I'll deal with this" she grumbled again, sending the king a death glare.

Rayden immediately shook his head.

"We aren't leaving you here with him"

"So you told him as well. Well isn't this just wonderful" the king smirked to himself, watching them.

Remus took her hand in his with a pout that would've made you think he was still a boy.

Drita's eyes softened, completely ignoring the guards as they shouted and pushed the towns people back to their normal daily routines as if none of this had even happened.

"Look.. I promise I'll be fine, but this is Zavier's doing.. I can't break out no matter what I do. You two need to leave before things get out of hand here. He only wants me, you two are good to go.. and don't forget what you told me" she reminded, looking over to a sad Marco who knew what she was going to ask of him.

"Brother, please. Bring these two the rest of the way.. Protect the treasure from both kingdoms. Neither deserve it" she said, before smiling over to a gone silent Rachel. "Now, so called king, I know the rules and they say I have 10 minutes of family time before I get put on trial since this is a classic arrest, right?"