Chapter 25 ♤♡◇♧

Drita walked towards the others leaving Rayden to himself to take it all in. She wondered if she was right or not about this. There was only one way to find out if it was or not, so she went on until she found them.

Rachel was the first to look over to her and give a soft smile.

"How'd he take it?"

Drita crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

"Not as bad as I thought he would, right now he's just taking it all in and going to break the seal on his appearance. Right now I wanted to clarify something. Can I talk to Genie?" she asked, waiting for a response.

"Sure" he answered, causing her eyes to open while she nodded him over.

She lead him to another clearing before turning to him.

"What is it mistress?"

She gave him a look.

"You know when I said you seemed familiar?" she asked,

He nodded, getting confused.

"I've been paying attention to you Genie, and every wish you've done could be easily done with Hell fire. That first wish I saw you carry through was at the arena with your other master which didn't work on me, why? Because you couldn't do it with hell fire. You said you were disowned by your family in the kingdom of wishes.. it's because you can't grant normal wishes like a normal genie. Am I right?" she asked,

He stared at her wide eyed and shameful before throwing his stare downward.

"... Yes, what's you're point?" he asked, now sounding defensive.

"What's your name?" She demanded,

He looked up and glared at her.

"It's against the rules"

"It wouldn't be.. Remus, would it?" she asked, causing his eyes to fly open.

"How.. did you know?" he asked,

She closed her eyes and clenched her fists at her sides. This was to much for one day. She had told her son who she was and had finally found her other son which she had lost so long ago. She was happy and worried at the same time. She knew Zavier was keeping tabs on her, she only hoped she'd be able to protect them.

"Tell me.. Can you remember anything from when you were younger than 10?" she asked, taking out another pearl from her pouch.

He shook his head after a minute. She tossed over the pearl. She remembered when she searched with Zeke to find him when he was younger. They asked what kingdom they were in war with at the time and a got couple different answers, but the only two that were repeated were the kingdom of wishes and phantom.

"Swallow it, it should bring everything back, warning, it'll turn you back to what you really are which is a hell fire demon. Follow my scent to find me after" she said, turning and walking away.

It was done. She told them.

She just hoped they understood.

She walked back to Rayden who turned around hearing her and she froze mid step. He looked like he did from when he was a kid, but older of course.. but it brought back a lot of memories. He smiled at her, remembering everything when he was younger. How she'd sneak into the castle walls and play chess with him or just fool around with him while Marcus watched chuckling. His father would be there too, but his face was blurred over, so he couldn't really tell what he looked like. But he made Drita smile and laugh all the time when he was around. It was nice to see in the recent flashbacks that came out of nowhere.