Chapter 7

She looked up to see someone she truly missed.. and the gateway to Vanslaters Village. A place she felt at home.

"It's me Marco" she answered, smiling up to him.

He looked exactly as he did before. Blond hair sticking up as hard aqua scales edged his sideburns and climbed up a little to his temple, strong aqua blue eyes, tanned skin, small peaks of canines peaking through his mouth, rough looking, and still freaking taller than her!

He smiled and quickly ran over to her, crushing her lungs in a tight hug.

"So was that vamp here telling the truth, do you know him?" he asked, pulling away and looking over to the side.

She followed his gaze and saw Rayden tied up to a tree.

"Yes sadly, this is Rayden. And Rayden, this is Marco" she introduced,

"Wait, you mean he's the guy that l-" he was cut off by a cold threatening look from Drita.

He sighed before he and Rayden nodded to each other before Marco caught something off with her foot.

"So Rachel strengthened her barrier for a spider demon" he said, giving her a look.

She put her hands up in defence.

"Don't come at me mister! I was told it's aura was strong and very dark! But I guess trusting a familiar that's never been here before was a bad idea, I mean that aura felt like a damn mouse.. no offense to Clark of course" she quickly added, "Just need to get used to the place"

Then, out of nowhere a huge shadow flew over her. She smiled.

"RACHEL!" she called up, feeling the wind almost knock her over as she landed.

"DRITA! My girl! It's been forever!" Her friend quickly said, charging her.

Drita turned around without a second to look at Rachel as she quickly yelped from being tackled to the ground by her and her large wings. She sighed before giggling.

"Missed you too frosty" Drita whispered,

Rachel finally put her wings back into the black tattooed wings on her shoulder blades to make it look as if she was just a normal human. She got up helping Drita up as well before hugging her tightly again.

"It's been to long.. you know that right?" Rachel asked, frowning.

Drita nodded

"I'm sorry, but you know who, has been keeping me on my toes since the last time I came here" she explained, in which made both of her friends growl.

The clearing of a throat cut through their chit chat and caused them to turn Rayden's way.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but there's a couple things we need to talk about" he said, looking over to Drita who sighed to herself before nodding him to continue.

"First, untie me"

Rachel looked at him confused before shrugging and blasting an ice blade from her hand that melted right after cutting the rope at his chest before it actually cut his skin. His eyes were wide for a second before he shook it off and looked over to Drita.

"Yes, at first I was using this mission as an excuse to come see you guys.. but then I realized I actually need Marco's help to get through the valley of cupid" she said, causing Marco to smirk.

"Gladl- Ah!" he yelped when Rachel cut him off with an elbow to the side.

Drita laughed

"Sorry frosty" she giggled,