When we met

Bai Feng Ju was seating on top of the wall, looking at Dijun fishing for past few hours. soon in the morning when she figured out old phoenix, the god of ten miles of peach blossoms is heading to heaven she hang from his sleeve asking to company him, knowing little Bai, Zhe Yan didn't want to take her but she had her own ways, soon she start her sweet acts, looking him in poppy eyes talking about how Zhe Yan is the most handsome and powerful one she know: Zhe Yan please, as future queen of Ching Chu I should visit heaven but father don't take me, only you can go against his wishes, not even father dare to say anything to you. please take me, I promise to behave well and don't make any troubles.

She kept looking him in dreamy eyes until he accepted and bring her here, since she promised to not make troubles she left him to his duties and changed to her fox form to view the area for herself, she was walking around enjoying the beautiful space around her when saw an immortal in purple robe and silver hairs, she knows him immediately, he was the lord of Taichen Palace, the former ruler of heaven and earths, Dong Hua Dijun.

"I want to know what Dijun do in his retire time, then one day when I retired I'll know what will happen in my life" Feng Ju toughed with herself before jumping on the wall and following the ancient god, in her surprise he finds a little lake and lay down to fishing, in her more surprise he just set the fishing hooks at place then closed his eyes.

Feng Ju sat there watching him for several hours but nothing more happened, Dijun didn't get any fish either, she felt bad for him. "he really is awful in fishing, maybe he's too old and lost his abilities, well he once ruled the realms and I heard he served the peace so this time I will help him out, as future queen of Ching Chu it's my duty to do that for thanking his previous services."

She nods at her thoughts and with a talented move jumped right in the lake in front of Dijun, make some water smash at his face and chest, but she didn't notice that since she was busy with fishing, on the other side Dijun opened his eyes at the dropping water and saw a little red head before it vanished in the lake, he wasn't reacting yet when a fish pulled out of the lake straight coming for his face, he froze it inches far of his face, rising his eyebrows stared at the lake, seeing the next fish coming for his face which froze next to first one.

Still looking at fishes noticed the little red head coming out of the water having third fish in her mouth, she swims to edge of lake and pupping the fish out of her mouth used her teeth and paws to drove herself out of lake.

Feng Ju find her way out of lake and saw Dijun staring at fishes inches of his face before turning his look on her. "he must be very surprised of my abilities to stare at them this way."

She felt quite proud, "I definitely going to tell this to Zhe Yan"

She was walking proudly when Dijun fetch her up from her neck, he finds her very cute, she was red like flames of fire, her fur was so smooth and well performed "little fox what are you doing here?" he asked while kept her in front of his face using her neck.

Feng Ju wasn't comfort at all, his hand around her neck make her feel tickled, she starts moving her feet trying to get out of his hand and giggle because of his touch on her neck.

"it seems you are sensitive in your neck area, I'll put you down if you answer my question."

Feng Ju toughed: how I am supposed to answer you in this situation, he at least should put me down so I can show him.

When saw him still looking at her she points at his fishing hooks Then herself, the wall, the lake and fishes. Repeatedly.

Dijun looked her a little more then said "you were watching me from the wall then come to lake to fishing?"