Just another day

I awoke at 09:25am only because the sun blinded me. I rolled of the bed and face planted the floor. Y/N are you awake??? I peeled myself of the floor. Yes,I mumbled. I pulled myself up using the draws ,pulling them all open. I made my way over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black and red dress with a dark red ribbon around the waist. I grabbed a brush and lightly brushed my H/C hair.

Oh good morning Y/N ! My mother was smiling her head off. What's you so happy about? She turned and hugged me . I've been promoted ! I just tilted my head. To what exactly? She then stopped and rubbed her chin . Hmm I honestly don't know but I've been promoted that means more money! She shook me rapidly. Ok then then .... I made may way over to the cupboards and pulled out my favourite cereal. Within in moments I was sat at the table stuffing my face. So how much Money are you getting now? She did a slight drum role with the spoons. £360 ... that's way better than my last. Hu that's good....I guess. Well I'm heading out have a good day Mam. She pulled my arm and put £20 in my hand before pushing me out the door.

Ok then what do I do with this? I shoved it into my bag and made my way down the path. I made my way through the gate . I looked at my hand to see the rust of the gate. I just rubbed it on my dress. I placed my headphones into my phone and played F/S . I hummed away not even caring who was listening. I turned to the right and made my way past the trees and headed towards the shops. What should I buy then?