Accompany me

It has been a couple of days since are chat and I've been trusting him more each day but today seemed different. There was just something in the air making me uncomfortable .

Jeff walked into the room with his head down. We've got a bit of a problem with you being here . I just tilted my head and listened. Your to clean to be here and well slender will kill you if you don't at least do one mission for him once you do that you'll be claimed as a creepypasta, he voice was sad and full of dread. I was just shocked .so i will have to kill or I'll be killed . So Y/N what will it be? I sat and thought hard but I really didn't want to die just yet I was still so young. Fine I'll do it....

His head lifted and he did a little pitiful smile. Well then I'll accompany you then but you'll have to meet slender and he's not like any fucking man you have seen before. With this a tall and slim man made his way into the room . My eyes widened in horror. The man had no face! I calmed my breathing and tried to think in a sensible manner .

So what your choice Y/N? His voice as calm and static at the same time.
Well I....I agree to do the mission!
This means you will permanently live here and there's no chance of going back to normal and yet I find it hard to believe that you would kill someone but we'll have to sit and wait to find out jeff will lead you to the house. A tentacle like object appeared in front of me and dropped a butterfly knife in my lap before vanishing with the man.
So this is mine now isn't it?