End

She growled and leaped onto me and grabbed my throat. I punched at her ribs multiple times but it did nothing. Drool dripped down my cheek and my head was becoming light.  I told you that I would get you. My eyes flickered from left to right . My hands desperately felt around for something I could use as a weapon but there was nothing. I was almost out of time. My lungs were burning and my throat was aching. My eyes slowly started to close but air soon gushed into my lungs. A warm liquid dripped onto my face. I looked up to see a knife deep within her skull. What happened I didn't do this?

Her body was pushed to the side and Jeff was standing there with a look of shock in his eyes.He knelt down and whispered into my ear. I told you I would always protect you. He scooped me up once again. His mouth connected to mine for what felt like the first time. I will always love you jeff. He chuckled to himself. I'll always love you in this life and the next but before we get all lovey dovey let's patch you up. I giggled before snuggling into him once again he was so warm compared to me and being able to hear his heartbeat was so comforting. God look at all the trouble you cause I'm starting to feel lucky that your mine. Both me and him giggled. I looked up at the sky and the moon was shining down on the path in front of us and the stars made it way more pretty and there was not a sing cloud to be seen for miles and miles its such a perfect night. I'm happy I am able to spend this night together with him my night in bloody armour. Are relationship may seem crazy but to us it just perfect~

End