Lake

This time instead of grabbing my wrist it was my hand . The walk seemed more peaceful than last time maybe because I wasn't as scared.

I sat at the edge with the tips of my toes in the water since my badges would come off so I  can't go in just yet. He was sat next to me playing with his knife what was making me feel anxious. He must have seen this since he put it back into his pocket. I hated how silent it was so I was the one to break the silence. Jeff why is it when you leave for hours and come back covered head to toe in blood....is it because you have killed people is that the way you release stress? He hesitated and paused before speaking. Well I guess you picked up on that shit well I guess yes your right. This made me thinking even more. Do you not regret killing people? He grinned his teeth . I knew you wouldn't understand ... I bet you have done bad things that you enjoyed. I looked down before looking back up at him. Yes your right ... when i was being bullied they tried to jump me so as you can guess I kicked the shit out of them but I couldn't stop till my mam found me... I wanted to keep on hitting them until they couldn't breathe. How many fights have you been in, his voice was nothing but curious. Well honestly a lot and at one point I was arrested but my mam got me out... and I that's why we moved since I was always being bullied so I got into fights all the time and your the first person I've told. He just patted me on the head. Good on you I can't stand asshole like that, his teeth grinned repeatedly.  Why does everyone one in that mansion look at me like I'm different? Well you are different.... to put it simple your not a psycho or fuck up your pretty innocent compared to us, he then just smiled at me. Well we better go then.