Surprise

That night I was struggling to to get comfortable I had this strange feeling I was being watched. I pushed Jeff off of me and he made a slight grown . I took each step carefully since I didn't want to wake him up . After numerous minutes of avoiding objects. I had made it to the door. I made my way out and headed to the bathroom. I heard a foot step behind me so I turned and looked. No one I must just be paranoid. I went to walk again but I heard it again. I ran forwards and turned to the right and ran down another hallway. I made my way down the stairs and the through the kitchen. Shit Ithe doors locked what leads to the living room. I pulled the window open and climbed out. I fell forwards and fell head first into the mud . At this point my heart was pounding.

I ran forwards through the woods once again but I didn't have a clue to were I was running to  I turned behind to see a girl running after me. I could recognise her since it was far to dark to see her face but I could see she was wearing a black skirt and a pink hoodie she also had black and red socks. I sprinted forwards through the bushes. I slipped and fell down the hill but that didn't stop me . I was on my feet once again. Oh fuck I was cut off by a wall. I hit in the bush besides an oak tree.

She soon arrived all looked around her eyes soon spotted the bush and she walked towards me. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out. I kicked and screamed but was blocked by a clothe Shoved onto me . My eyes became heavy and my hole world changed into darkness.