Attacked

I couldn't even breathe after running for almost an hour . I slipped on the mud on fell to the ground . I just crawled next to a tree and rested my head onto it. I could see my breath in the air. I kinda started to miss the warmth of jeffs bed. I pulled myself up and hugged myself as I started to walk once again. My dress was covered in rips and dirt was smudged all over it.

I heard a stick snap and I turned around rapidly  . Then there was another snap and another. I turned once again to see a beast like creature watching me. Is this the rake I thought it was just a myth. It ran towards me and pinned me down. It's claws waved back and forth. It ripped chunks out of my arms before catching my cheek. I screamed out and called for help. It's mouth was wide and it went to bite. I grabbed a stick and shoved it into its mouth. I pulled myself free buts its claws had dug into my sides. I made my way to my feet and ran . I heard the stick snap and feet pounded behind me . I screamed one last times as my face was pinned to the ground .

It had leaped onto my back and pinned me down. I felt it's breath on my neck. I cried and let a little scream escape. I waited for it to bite down into my neck but to my surprise it had leaped off of me . I crawled forward and turned my head back to see Jeff standing in front of it with his knife pointed towards it. I leaped forwards onto him and pinned him down. He imbedded his knife deep into its neck and twisted it rapidly. It grabbed jeffs hand and pulled it away from its neck. It screamed and backed away from him. The blood squirted from its open wound. He charged forward but Jeff stabbed it in the eye. He once again backed away but this time it turned and ran the opposite direction.