Im fine

I awoke once again but I was unable to tell if it was day or night . My throat was dry and I had a pain in my arm. I looked at it to see the word Jeff carved into it. What a dick. I looked around the room and to my surprise he wasn't there but there was a small bowl of cereal and a glass of water. I pulled the tray into my corner and necked off the water . I didn't hesitate to eat my cereal and it was gone with In minutes. I pushed the tray back into the place it originally came from. I wrapped myself up into the blanket again.

My eyes were starting to close until he walked into the room. His hoodie was once again dripping with blood and his knife was also dripping with it. He dropped his knife onto  the desk and he chucked his hoodie onto the floor. Under this he was wearing a black tank top. I was shocked to see how well built he was. He wasn't overly muscular but he had a good healthy amount and he wasn't overly skinny ever just right. Hu what you looking at perv? I turned away in shock and he laughed at me. He sat down in front of me and poked my shoulder making me turn around. Since your gonna be here for a while tell me something about yourself. Well umm I'm a girl that loves to try new things and I do enjoy food a lot . My favourite colour is F/C  . I also love the parks around here there so fun and I enjoy the nature I'm also single and I have an amazing Mam as well I do also like animals my favourite is F\A.

JEFFS POV

I just sat and stared at her enjoying every little thing she said . I also noticed how her eyes sparkled in the light. She's kinda cute compared to the ones around here. She then stopped and asked something's about me witch shocked me since nobody has ever asked that before.

Well I love sushi and I have a brother who is also a creepypasta like me. I use to have brown hair and I was never really like this but I guess people change with time .i like the woods around here as well there really peaceful to walk in. I finished speaking here but there was many over things I wanted to say but I didn't want to scare her. I went to climb into my bed but she tugged at my arm. What is is it? Her cheeks turned red. Well the floor is really uncomfortable and well I was wondering can I ...sleep in your bed ...even if your in it? I was shocked that she asked that but I kinda wanted her to ask that as well. Ok then . She crawled into the bed and I did the same.