Daddy Daughter date! Magcon!

Sage POV
"So what if we have a day tomorrow, just you and me before Magcon?" Ricky asks.
"Okay." I say with a smile.
"Okay, go to sleep. I will come wake you up at 9." He says.
"Okay, I love you daddy."
"I love you too." he says giving me kiss on the forehead.
~*~
"Wake up Sage!!" Dad says.
"It's to early..."
"I guess you don't want food,clothes,or have fun."
"I'm up!" I say, "get out so I can change."
"Be ready in 30."
"K."
I go and change into shorts that have the pockets sticking out, a 'Ain't No Wifey' tank top tucked into my shorts, and white converse. After that I curly my now blue hair and put into a ponytail.
~*~
"Where do you want to go first?" Ricky asks.
"How about American Eagle?"
"Mmk."
We walk into American Eagle and I instantly find stuff I love I find a whole lot of croptops, tank tops,beanies, shorts, and phone cases. I ended up buying:
• A cute high-low white Lacey dress with a brown thick belt
• a few pairs of shorts
• skirts
•crop tops
•tank tops
I think I'm going to wear the dress to the Magcon event.
I came out of the store with 5 bags, Ricky can out with 1.
"You gotta load girl!" He says.
I burst out laughing. He raises his hand for a high five and I flinch. I look up and see hurt in his eyes.
"Dad, I'm so sorry. I just thought about the day you pushed me. I'm sorry." I say.
"It's ok."
~*~
It's time to get ready for the Magcon show now.
This is the schedule:
4:30-5:00-Go and pump up the crowd with Claire and Star.
5:00-6:00- O2L goes and interacts with the crowd.
6:00-6:05- Introduce Magcon
6:05:9:05- Magcon show
9:05-12:05- fun n' games
After i read over it, I get dressed in my white high-low lace dress that I bought earlier. Then I slip on my cowboy boots. I curl my hair then pin two pieces from the front to the back.
CLAIRE POV
After I read over my schedule I got dressed. I put on a white tank top and then some short jean shorts and i slid a maroon flannel over my white shirt. Then I slid on my black Vans and then curled my colorful ombréd hair. When I finished curling it I slid on my beanie and looked in the mirror to approve my outfit.
"Really?" Star asks.
"What?" I ask.
"You couldn't have dressed better than that?"
"Hey. Your lucky I even curled my hair and put on these girly flannel things."
"it's Whateva." She says. (AN; I meant to spell it like that.)
I looked at Stars outfit: She has on a purple floral crop top, a short skirt and purple heels. I go see what Jayden is doing and he is wearing a red flannel and khakis.
Star,Sage,Jayden,and me walk to the steps that lead to the stage.
"Ok, So you will go on in 20 seconds. All you will do is get the crowd pumped. Ok?"
"Ok." we all say.
"You all can go on now."
we run up the steps and into the stage screaming.
"You all look like an amazing crowd!!" I say into the mic.
"Ok. So you may be wandering who these people are. This girl right here is Star. This girl right here is Claire. And the boy next to her is her boyfriend Jayden." Sage says pointing to each Of us.
~*~
After the meet n' greet and concert we go to our rooms tired. After a long day we all fall asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry this chapter is short and stuff but oh wellzers. I love you guys so much!
-Claire and Star❤️