Party(part 2)

The party was very exclusive, you could only get in with special gold invitations specially delivered from the princess herself. Waiters were passing out limited edition wine and $100 caviar while the dinning hall was extravagant with a big crystal chandelier. The two young couples shut down the show as people couldn't believe how handsome and beautiful they looked while Taehyung was fifth-wheeling behind them. Tzuyu smiled upon seeing Jimin and Jungkook. "Jimin, it is nice to see you again". "Same here birthday girl" he replied. Jimin, Jungkook, and Tzuyu were childhood friends so all of them were really close. "I feel so single now, both of you have girlfriends". Dahyun looked at Tzuyu and gave her a cheesy smile. "You are very beautiful I am sure you will find the right guy one day". Tzuyu shook Dahyun's hand "One day". Taehyung started biting his lip and whispered to Jungkook. "Damn she's hot." Jungkook laughed and wished him good luck.

The two couples went to their reserved dinner table seats while Taehyung tried to flirt with the princess herself

The two couples went to their reserved dinner table seats while Taehyung tried to flirt with the princess herself. "Princess, I'm single... but you are perfectly welcome to change that" Taehyung said with a wink. Tzuyu was surprised by the boldness of the man. A lot of boys liked her but she never dated or flirted with anyone before because she was always sheltered. Tzuyu was speechless when Taehyung spoke. "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself". "My name is Kim Taehyung, I am Jungkook's best friend". Tzuyu giggled because of his goofy nature. He was definitely handsome but his boldness toward the princess made him attractive. The two enjoyed each other's company. Tzuyu usually doesn't laugh very often but with Taehyung there was never a dull moment.

After all the food was served it was time to party. Jimin grabbed Dahyun and dragged her to the dance floor. "Miss Kim Dahyun may I have this dance?" he said while holding her hand lightly and giving her a prince's bow. Dahyun chuckled because of his silliness."Of course". Jimin took her hand and started twirling her around both of them lost in each other's eyes like no one was watching. Taehyung was sitting with the princess downing champagne bottles like it was nothing. Tzuyu drank a little bit but wasn't drunk like Taehyung. Taehyung face got close to Tzuyu's almost as if he was going to kiss her. Tzuyu was closing her eyes tightly until she heard Taehyung whisper in her ear. "Come dance with me". Taehyung licked his lips and dragged the birthday girl to the dance floor nearly stumbling on the steps. 

Jungkook crossed his arms while staring at the dance floor. "Do you wanna dance?" Sana said while giggling. "I can't dance" he said while leaving the dining hall. Jungkook went to the upper deck of the yacht to get some fresh air and clear his thoughts. Sana followed Jungkook worriedly. Jungkook stared into the sky as the fireworks lit it up showing beautiful red, green, and blue colors. "Jungkook are you okay?" "Did I do something wrong?" "No baby its just that... I have been through a lot lately and that suspicious individual is still out there and he could hurt our family... he could hurt us...". "Jungkook what do you mean?" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but I was in the hospital because someone hurt me and got away with it not because it was an accident". "I'm sorry I lied to you I was just trying to keep you safe". Sana rubbed Jungkook's shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. "Jungkook, its okay I know you had good intentions". "I'm your girlfriend so share your struggles with me so we can get through them together okay?" "Arraso" he said while smiling. Jungkook pulled Sana in for a kiss under the sparkling fireworks that lit the sky.

Jimin and Dahyun were dancing until they were interrupted by familiar face: Hyerin. "Chim, its nice to see you again" she said completely ignoring Dahyun. Jimin rolled his eyes in frustration "I can't believe you are invited to this party". "PLEASE... LEAVE... ME... ALONE...". Hyerin made a pouting face "Chim when will you accept my love?" Jimin blood started to boil and was going to respond with vicious intent until Dahyun stopped him. "Hyerin he is my boyfriend, I suggest you leave before you make a scene and get kicked out of the party". Hyerin stomped out of the dance floor and back to the main hall. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Tzuyu were having the time of their lives. Taehyung started dancing crazily all of his body movements were wild he definitely had too much alcohol. Tzuyu awkwardly danced with him but felt more comfortable to know that she wasn't the worst dancer on the floor.

Jimin and Dahyun left the dance floor and bumped into Mina. "Hi, Mina..." Jimin said awkwardly. "Hey Jimin"... Mina awkwardly replied. Jimin was about to leave when Mina called his name. "Jimin, may I have one dance just like old times...". Jimin looked at Dahyun and she nodded her head in approval. Jimin gave Mina a smile "Sure" leaving Dahyun all alone. Jimin and Mina caught everyone's attention. They used to dance ballet together in high school so they were the best dancers on the floor. They did many routines together so the chemistry between them was still there. They both danced like two black swans elegantly gliding on the dance floor. Everyone stopped and stared, amazed by the beautiful sight that they were witnessing. Dahyun went back to her seat watching these two in awe taking small sips of red wine. It was like a free theatre show for everyone to enjoy. The two stopped when they heard the sound of glass breaking. Jimin turned around to see Dahyun collapsed on the floor. He rushed to her side and yelled her name "DAHYUN!" "DAHYUN!" He desperately looked around with tears in his eyes "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!"

What happened to Dahyun? Will she be alive? Lend me your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thanks for supporting my story. I always appreciate your love. 

Special thanks to @Reen_007, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, and @Kimhyerin127.