Crackdown

The police gathered new intel on the recent investigation. The chief officer was able to extrapolate information from Jinwoo about the package. According to Jinwoo the package was a hidden message to kidnap Kim Dahyun. The chief officer ordered the full protection of Kim Dahyun until the culprit was caught. Jungkook was sitting on his motorcycle fast asleep outside Sana's apartment. Ever since the mysterious phone call he received he had to keep a closer eye on her but worst of all he couldn't tell anyone about his problems otherwise they could hurt Sana. Jungkook's blood boiled at the thought of someone hurting his precious angel. Once he finally found out who did this he was going to bash their brains in and split their head in half.

Jimin and Dahyun were alerted about the recent developments in the investigation. Swarms of policemen and bodyguards monitored the huge mansion. The good part is that now there is no way that he could kidnap Dahyun with a large amount of police presence but the bad part is that it felt like they were trapped in a jail cell. Jimin and Dahyun didn't have any privacy to themselves. The police set up surveillance cameras inside and outside the mansion and they were roaming around the house as if they lived there. Jimin appreciated the police's help but it was as if they were keeping them hostage. Despite the police presence Jimin was still being overprotective. He snaked his arm around Dahyun's waist to make sure that she was next to him. He wanted her to know that he was not going to leave her side.

At an abandoned warehouse at the edge of Seoul there were gunmen with black masks and large colored tattoos over their bodies. Suddenly a slender figure with long legs demanded the attention of the men. The individual sat on a dusty table and looked each of them in the eye. The individual held up a picture of a girl who looked like a princess. "I want you to find her and bring her to me" the individual said in a dark tone. The men simply bowed and smirked they have performed many kidnappings before but this was going to be the highest paying one. They got in a huge black van with sliding doors and loaded a bunch of equipment before taking off to find the girl.

 They got in a huge black van with sliding doors and loaded a bunch of equipment before taking off to find the girl

Taehyung and Tzuyu were sitting on a park bench getting ice cream. Tzuyu has lived a sheltered life so when Taehyung bought the ice cream from a street vendor she gave him a disgusted face. She is used to having world class chefs prepare meals and desserts for her but Taehyung managed to convince her to try the ice cream. She hesitantly took a small lick of the ice cream and her face beamed. "Tae, this is so yummy!" "What do you expect it is ice cream you big dummy" he replied. Tzuyu blushed and looked down. She never had a boyfriend before and Taehyung was her first. Over several weeks they have been hanging with each other more often, going on dates with each other but they were in the early stages of their relationship. Taehyung and Tzuyu would bicker with one another over silly things and have small fights here and there but that is what made them special. Tzuyu a shy, sheltered rich girl and Taehyung a cocky, loyal, strong-willed man. They were like a force of attraction between opposite polar poles of a magnet. They learned more about each other every day and took steps to reach a blossoming relationship. 

Taehyung stared at Tzuyu while she was eating her ice cream and she accidentally got some of the side of her mouth. Tzuyu reached for the napkins but Taehyung stopped her hand. Instead he leaned in and licked the ice cream off her mouth which made Tzuyu wide-eyed. "Tae??!!!" she said still in disbelief at what just happened. Even though they were in a relationship Tzuyu wasn't used to the skinship yet. "Come here babe". "You taste so good" Taehyung said in a husky voice which sent chills down Tzuyu's spine. He reached in first and kissed her passionately and Tzuyu responded quickly, a small smile appearing on her face. Taehyung wanted to taste more of the ice cream but he stopped once he felt a hard stare. He turned around to see a couple of buff men with large tattoos. One of them picked Taehyung up and body slammed him to the ground. Tzuyu screamed for help but one of the men put his hand over her mouth to muffle the screams. Taehyung was not going to give up easily. He kicked the guy who was on top of him and rushed toward Tzuyu but the rest of the gang pounced on him. If it was 1 vs 1 he would 100% beat their asses but there were too many of them. They tried to restrain the angry Taehyung but he fought back. Throwing punches and kicks towards anyone in his line of sight until he was knocked out clean with a right hook to the side of his temple. His body hit the ground hard as his vision became pitch black still hearing Tzuyu's muffled screams. The sliding doors slammed shut as the big black van veered off into the distance...   

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi .

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Also please send some support to one of the best Sakook ff writers @_heyrei. She has been going through a tough time mentally so it would mean a lot to her if my readers gave her some kind words. Thank you in advance.

As always I appreciate your love and support.