Lifeline

The chief surgeon grabbed the defibrillator. He turned it on and rubbed it together until he heard an electric shock. "Clear!" he yelled as he placed the electric shock on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung jolted forward as the operating nurse held him down but there was still no response. "Clear!" he yelled again this time turning up the defibrillator for a greater powered electric shock. There was still no response from Taehyung. The worried group watched from outside as they saw the surgeon trying to bring Taehyung back to life. Suga started screaming through the door "Hyung, fight back!" "Don't die on me please!". J-Hope and Jungkook had to hold him back while the other patients and nurses in the hospital looked at him crazily. The surgeon tried for a third time and rubbed it together trying to create an electric shock. "Clear!" he yelled but this time there was the sound of a steady beep. The EKG showed that Taehyung was no longer flatlining and that he had a steady heartbeat. The surgical team could finally breath a sigh of relief. Tzuyu put her head on the wall and slowly slid down with her head in between her knees. She felt like she had a heart-attack after going through the stressful ordeal. Dahyun put her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder and looked at Jimin with heavy eyes. Jimin didn't have to think twice before he understood what she was trying to convey. "We have been here for a long time, how about we get something to eat?" The rest of the group except for Dahyun looked defeated. Food is the fruit of life and it will definitely replenish the group's lack of energy. The rest of the group seemed to agree and they went to the cafeteria.

RM was in police custody ironically for nearly killing a murderer. The chief officer who recovered from his injuries let him go because of his hard-work in catching the criminal even though his methods were not justified, the officer was willing to look away for Park Jimin's sake. "I am letting you go this time, but never forget that we know what you did on the dock and the abandoned warehouse". "This is the last chance I am giving you to ditch the gang related activities otherwise you and your group may end up in the hell house". "You understand?" the chief officer said directly looking into RM's eyes. "Yes officer, I will make sure it never happens again" RM said while giving a lazy salute to the officer. RM walked out of the police station taking one last glance at it before speeding to the hospital in his big black van. 

After running a few red lights and almost crashing into a car he finally made it to the hospital. He rushed into the the hospital slamming both of his hands on the check-in desk. RM started huffing and puffing and then he grabbed one of the lady's cups and drank the water in it. "EXCUSE ME SIR!" she said in a stern voice. "I'm sorry... I just need to find.... Kim... Taehyung... Kim Taehyung please" he said out of breath. The lady gave him a look of disgust and looked like she was calling someone on the phone. A few seconds a couple of security guards came to confront RM and locked his arms trying to restrain him. He started violently screaming and kicking the air. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" "PLEASE MY FRIEND GOT SHOT!!!". The noise was loud enough to be heard at least a couple of floors. Everyone on the 1st floor seemed to stop what they were doing and watch the scene unfold. "I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!" "I HAVE TO SEE HIM!" RM said while screaming his lungs out. 

Jimin, Dahyun, and Jin were ordering food for everyone while Tzuyu, Sana, J-hope, and Suga were seated at a table. Jungkook decided to distance himself from the group. He was staring into space trying to gather his thoughts. Why are all these bad things happening to us? Do we deserve it? Suddenly, a loud scream interrupted his thoughts. It was weird because Jungkook felt like he knew that voice before. He started to get curious and walked toward the direction of the screams. He was surprised to see RM trying to fight the security guards. "WAIT!" "STOP IT!" Jungkook yelled while rushing toward the direction of RM. "He is with me" Jungkook said trying to separate the security guards and RM. He looked over to the check-in desk and nodded trying to show that he was just a visitor and not some random crazy person who has just entered the hospital. Jungkook helped RM off the ground and put his arm around him. "C'mon let's go" Jungkook said with a smile on his face. A smile that was never shown ever since Taehyung entered the hospital. 

Jimin, Jin, and Dahyun returned with the food. "Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "He might have went outside to clear his head" Jin said. Jimin simply nodded and started distributing the food to others. Jungkook and RM approached the table with a slight smirk on their faces. "You are back!" J-Hope said as he leaped forward to hug RM. "Okay Hoseok don't get all gay on me now" RM said while laughing slightly enjoying the embrace. Suga smirked "You finally decided to show up huh". "Yeah Yoongi, your boi has finally arrived" RM said with confidence. The rest of the group dug into their meal. Even if it was shitty hospital food, it was all they had so it would have to do. There was a long awkward silence all you can hear was the slurping of the noodles. Tzuyu tried to eat her food but it felt like there was a huge metal blockade blocking the food from going down her throat. She wasn't in the mood to eat. Dahyun and Sana noticed this and tried to give her some of their food. "Please eat it". "It will make you feel better" Dahyun said while putting a piece of meat on her plate. "Yeah it will" Sana said putting another piece of meat on her plate still showing her chubby cheeks. Even though Tzuyu didn't feel like eating she couldn't turn down both of the girl's kindness so she ended up eating it anyway.      

Here is an image of a defibrillator just in case if you didn't know what it looked like

Here is an image of a defibrillator just in case if you didn't know what it looked like. I'm sorry for all of the medical terms lol.

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

What do you think about Taehyung's current state? Is he going to make it?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life .

As always I appreciate your love and support.