The Prince's Successful Gambit

5 years later...

Park Corporations has been the top company in Korea all thanks to Park Jimin. After Dahyun had twins she had to quit her position as Jimin's personal assistant in order to take care of the kids. Jimin came home from work and was met by 5 year old Jaemin and 5 year old Ji-young. "Appa!" both of the kids yelled running towards him. Jimin bent down towards the kid's level and opened his arms wide open for a hug. Jaemin and Ji-young embraced him still giggling. Jimin had the biggest smile on his face. Work was mundane and boring but his kids and wife brightened his day. Dahyun was making dinner for the family as it was her new routine mainly because they all loved her cooking. While she was mixing the soup she couldn't help but notice the cute scene behind her. Her two adorable kids and her handsome husband in a giant hug. "Welcome home Jimin!" she said while smiling at him. Jimin looked at her for a quick second and whispered something to the kids. Both of them nodded in agreement as all three of them rushed Dahyun to hug her. "We love Eomma too!!!" Jimin said. "Yeah!" the kids said as they started giggling.

Dahyun blushed slightly but rolled her eyes as she forgot instead of two kids in the house there was always three

Dahyun blushed slightly but rolled her eyes as she forgot instead of two kids in the house there was always three. "Dinner is almost ready please have a seat". Jimin nodded as he helped both Jaemin and Ji-young to their seats. "Both of you didn't give eomma any trouble right?" Jaemin and Ji-young smiled cutely at Jimin. "No, we tried to help her today with some of the cooking" they both said at the same time. Jimin had a shocked face in the form of an O and looked to Dahyun for confirmation as she nodded her head. Jimin was pleasantly surprised and gave both kids head pats. He then wanted to change into more comfortable clothes. Even though they would have a lot of guests tonight for dinner, it was people who he knew well and it wasn't anything business related. After a few minutes Jimin returned from his bedroom and saw Jungkook and Sana at the dining table. "Wow, look what we have here it is our married couple!" Jimin teased. Jungkook who was playing with Jaemin shot him a death glare.

Sana and Jungkook recently got married after Jimin ascended to the Chairman position as his father stepped down and Jungkook took the CEO position in the company. Ji-young was looking at Sana oddly. "Auntie Sana what is that bump in your belly?" Sana laughed at the cuteness of the little girl. "Ji-young this is our baby" Sana said while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook tried to clear his throat to avoid this awkward topic around the kids. "Does it mean that we were once like this?" Ji-young asked. "Yes!" Sana said with a bright smile. She pulled Ji-young in so she can hear the baby's heartbeat. "Do you hear it?" she asked. Ji-young opened her mouth wide "I can hear it!" Jaemin and Jungkook were playing catch with a soft ball but Jaemin quickly quit the game because he was curious in his sister's findings. Jungkook pouted and showed a disappointed face. Jimin just stood there laughing at him. "Seems like he is more interested in the baby than you". Jungkook would have punched Jimin in the face if the kids weren't around but he decided to let his brother go for now.

Tzuyu and Taehyung came in next. The Prince and Princess of Taiwan as one would call it. After 2 years from Dahyun and Jimin's marriage, the TaeTzu couple got married. They even had one daughter named Miyoung who was just 3 years old. Miyoung took after her mother and was shy and reserved but definitely resembled her father's looks. Ji-young and Jaemin left Sana to go greet the family. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" the kids said while smiling. Miyoung looked at the two taller kids and hid behind her mom but Jaemin and Ji-young went up to her to ask her to play. Taehyung was surprised by this action and was thankful that Jimin had such warm and welcoming kids. Miyoung had a smile on her face as Jaemin dragged her to play a puzzle game with Ji-young following behind. Dahyun finished setting up the table and hugged Tzuyu. "It's so great to see you!" She then took Taehyung's hand and shook it then waved to the shy Miyoung who was playing peacefully with Jaemin and Ji-young. The doorbell rang once again. Jungkook and Jimin didn't even have to guess to know how it was.

 Jungkook and Jimin didn't even have to guess to know how it was

It was the chaotic crackheads: The Bangtan Gang. RM, Suga, Jin, and J-Hope entered the massive mansion. "Guess whose favorite uncle is here" J-Hope said showing his famous smile. The kids rushed to greet him as he put on a show for them. J-hope started dancing awkwardly making weird facial expressions which the kids found amusing. Suga just side eyed him "Stop being a weird influence". J-Hope suddenly stopped because of the scolding Suga. A lot has changed in 5 years. RM studied and became a police officer. He is the head of the cyber-security team in Gangnam Police Station. Jin finally made his dream come true and opened a restaurant in Hongdae. Suga and J-Hope decided to pursue their musical careers. Specifically, they became rappers and musical producers. They even have their first show at King's Club which is no longer used as a gang base but as a party club.

Jungkook and Taehyung went up to greet the boys. "Nice to see you again officer Namjoon" Taehyung teased. "Who knew you would become a police officer?" Jungkook added. RM just gave a deep sigh "Life is just full of twist and turns isn't it?" The rest of the group nodded as they all approached the dinner table. Jin helped Jimin and Dahyun with serving the food. Now everybody was sitting at the dinner table enjoying each other's company. They spent the time they had together reminiscing on the memories they had and just catching up with what everyone was doing now. Jimin looked at Dahyun for a split-second. He took a gambit, something that few are willing to take but he succeeded. He looked at everybody at the dinner table and realized how lucky and grateful he was to be in such company. Sometimes all it takes is one person to impact and change your life. Park Jimin was grateful that he encountered Dahyun on that singular day at the coffee shop. 

Wow! Thanks for supporting me on this journey!

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce, awhjimin, DividedByBlood, juju_sk, AudreyTatou, PARKJIMINXKIMDAHYUN, luminastar123, and KPdahmin.

As always I appreciate your love and support.