Scandal

Jimin's phone was buzzing like crazy as if it was about to go up into flames. "Dammit" Jimin said while getting up. He scrolled through his phone to see the headline of several articles CEO PARK JIMIN IS SECRETLY DATING. WHO IS THIS GIRL? Jimin scrolled further down to see an image of Dahyun and him kissing. What the hell someone took a picture of us? Jimin was interrupted by Secretary Hong who barged in. "Jimin your parents want to see you immediately". "I will try to take care of the situation at hand so it doesn't get out of control". "Thank you" Jimin said while gritting his teeth. Jimin's parents waited patiently in the living room for Jimin. Jimin sank into the lavish red couch across from them and put his hands on his forehead. "Eomma, Appa mianhae". "I've only been a CEO for a few months and I already made my first mistake". Jimin's father tapped him on the shoulder. "Son, don't worry about it situations like these will simply pass over time". Jimin's mother looked at Jimin worriedly. "Jimin do you like this girl?". "Eomma I don't like Dahyun, I love her". "Listen Jimin you are our son and we want the best for you". "Why don't you just get together with Mina?". "We have a very good relationship with their family and they have the same status as us". Jimin smashed his fist on the table. "I don't give a damn about social status". "I am willing to endure the pain just for Dahyun...". Before Jimin uttered another word his father slapped him across the face. "How dare you raise your voice against your own parents?". "We have done everything for you!". "Think about the family business!" "Is this petty relationship worth it?". Jimin held his left hand against his cheeks still feeling the pain of his father's hand. "I made a promise to her... that I won't leave her". 

Secretary Hong tried to diffuse the situation. "Jimin, I set up a press conference with reporters to clear the air". "Thank you, Secretary Hong please inform Dahyun". Dahyun woke up from her sleep feeling good about what happened yesterday. She hid her face in one of the pillows smiling at what Jimin told her yesterday. I promise, I won't leave you because I love you. She decided to do her morning routine and turn on the tv. She started brushing her teeth when she heard "This is Kim Sorim from your local news station in Seoul". "There has been some recent developments that CEO Park Jimin is dating this girl seen in the photo". "They are both kissing and their secret relationship has angered a lot of netizens". Dahyun's toothbrush dropped out of her mouth as she almost chocked on the toothpaste. She ran to check her phone to see Secretary Hong bombarding her with messages about a press conference. She later scrolled down on the comments of some of the articles. "Who is this bitch and why is she with my prince?" "She is probably some shameless slut who is trying to lure Jimin". "She is so ugly I don't know why she has the confidence to be around Jimin". Dahyun slid down the door of her bathroom wall her hands literally shaking because of the anxiety. She dropped her phone and put both hands on her face as tears welled up in her eyes. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, she managed to wipe her tears and pick herself up. "Secretary Hong". "Miss Kim, please be ready in 30 minutes we have a press conference...".

The press conference was set in the lobby of Park Corporations. Jimin was pacing back and forth in his office trying to gather his thoughts on what he would tell the world. Jungkook barged into his office. "Hyung, I heard you have been in a lot of trouble lately". "It's funny because you would think it would be me" Jungkook smirked. "Shut up hyung!" Jimin yelled. "Aishhh! what am I going to do kook". "I can barely breath right now.... I just don't want to lose Dahyun". Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. Jimin was shocked by his action he couldn't remember the last time Jungkook hugged him. "Hyung, stop being a wimp and fight for your love". "Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about". "When did you know so much about love?" Jimin chuckled . "Are you seeing someone Jimin teased. Jungkook released the hug and punched Jimin in the arm while blushing. "I can't tell you that's a secret" Jungkook said before taking his leave.

Dahyun arrived at Park Corporations in disguise she was wearing an all black dress trying to hide her identity

Dahyun arrived at Park Corporations in disguise she was wearing an all black dress trying to hide her identity. Luckily, Secretary Hong knew a hidden entrance into the building usually for VIP guests so Dahyun can sneak in unseen. There were large amounts of press reporters and cameramen waiting outside the main entrance trying to catch a glimpse of the mysterious girl. Once Jimin saw Dahyun he hugged her tightly not letting go. "I'm sorry, I promise I will fix this". Jimin released the hug to see Dahyun crying. Seeing Dahyun in pain broke his heart. He whipped the tears off her face gently caressing her hair whispering "Mianhae" over and over again. "Jimin don't worry it is not your fault". "We'll get through this together" she said with a slight smile. It was time for the press conference and many people were anxiously waiting for this mysterious girl. They both arrived holding each other's hands while the camera flashes sounded like mini gun shots aimed at their heads. Jungkook watched closely from a far distance until he saw a suspicious individual roaming around with a black cap and black mask. "Hey, what are you doing here?". The suspicious individual started running and Jungkook chased after...       

Who is this suspicious individual?

What will Jimin do?

Lend me your thoughts in the comments section. Thank you for supporting my story!

 Thank you for supporting my story!

I can't bear to see DUBU crying ☹️