Stargazing

Jimin was setting up a romantic dinner date for Dahyun. Amidst the chaos he still wanted to give her his all. If he kept on worrying about the past or the future he would not be happy in the present. He wanted Dahyun to feel special, to feel that she was the only shooting star in the midst of the dark night. Jimin asked the chefs to prepare dinner while he brought flowers and lit up the candles. Meanwhile, Dahyun was trying to find the perfect outfit to wear but in all honesty she felt like that she didn't deserve Jimin and that he was too good for her. She still had many insecurities about her beauty and her status. She finally decided that she was going to wear this dress.

 She finally decided that she was going to wear this dress

Jimin decided to wear this outfit.

While Dahyun was getting ready Jimin snuck up behind her and put both of his small hands over her eyes

While Dahyun was getting ready Jimin snuck up behind her and put both of his small hands over her eyes. "Jimin, what's going on?" Dahyun asked curiously. "SHHHH...". "Dubu, I want this to be a surprise". Dahyun smiled and simply nodded. Jimin led Dahyun carefully to the garden. He had one hand on her waist keeping her safe and one hand over her eyes. Jimin helped her sit-down before finally removing his hand over her eyes. "What do you think?" Dahyun gasped and stared in awe. Sometimes Jimin would be cold and angry but she never expected Jimin to be romantic. "Daebak!" "Jimin!" she said with her hands covering her mouth. Jimin leaned over the chair and back hugged her giving a kiss on her exposed shoulder. "Anything for you my Dubu". Dahyun blushed while Jimin took a seat right across from here. Jimin looked at Dahyun intently and noticed that she was uncomfortable. She kept on adjusting her dress. "Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked. Dahyun looked down fiddling her fingers her cheeks were still red. "Do I look good?" "I don't know if I...". Jimin sighed and held Dahyun's hand intertwining her fingers with his. "When I tell you that you are beautiful, I don't just mean your appearance". "I mean who you are and what you are is beautiful". Dahyun put her other hand on her cheek unable to make eye contact with the admirable man who is seated across from her.

 Dahyun put her other hand on her cheek unable to make eye contact with the admirable man who is seated across from her

The chefs brought steak and lobster with red wine. It was definitely a meal fit for a prince and princess. Jimin took his time slowly taking small bites of the steak while Dahyun rushed through devouring the meal. Jimin couldn't help but stare at the cute girl across from him stuffing her face with food. Dahyun looked up and mumbled "What are you looking at?" with her mouth full of food. Jimin gave her an eye smile "You look so cute". Dahyun nearly choked on her food when hearing that statement which caused Jimin to rush by her side with a glass of water in his hand. "Gwenchena?" Jimin said while offering the water. Dahyun nodded and grabbed the glass and gulped it down. "Dubu, please be more careful I don't want anything happening to you". Dahyun gave a small smile and hugged Jimin. Later, they watched the beautiful night sky. Dahyun cuddled next to Jimin her head resting on his shoulder pointing at the stars. "Chim, look at how bright they are!" "Yeah, there is even a full moon" Jimin replied while pointing at the full moon. "I love to the moon and back" Dahyun whispered. Jimin turned his head slightly to catch her side profile before looking back at the stars. "I don't think you will fully understand how you've touched my life". "I don't think you could ever know how special you are, that even on my darkest nights you are my brightest star". Dahyun looked at Jimin with tears brimming her eyelids she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

Sana and Jungkook were walking together under the starry night. "Jungkook, look at the moon it looks so beautiful". Jungkook smirked "Yeah I guess it is" he said while staring at Sana. "They say that when it's a full moon you can feel the light of the spirit occupying and enlightening your whole body until it's nothing more to love" Sana said while staring at the moon. "When did you become so poetic you nerd" Jungkook teased. "Yaaa!" "Kookie stop!" she pouted. Jungkook turned wide eyed pulling her closer to his body. He put both of his hands on her shoulders staring at her intently. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME??!!" Sana blushed "Most couples have pet names so I thought I would give you one". Jungkook chuckled because of her reaction then kissed her hungrily. He didn't mind devouring his dinner under the moonlight. Sana pulled away trying to catch her breath. "It's late I should probably go home". "Let me walk you" Jungkook said while giving a cheesy smile. After a couple of minutes they managed to reach Sana's apartment complex. Sana gave Jungkook a quick peck on the lips before running away in embarrassment "Bye Kookie!" she yelled from a far distance. Jungkook put his hands in his pockets admiring her from afar. "She is so cute" he muttered.

Suddenly Jungkook felt something vibrating in his pockets. He looked at his phone only to see an anonymous number. He picked up the phone "Hello?" "Park Jungkook , I know where your girlfriend lives". "For her own safety I suggest you don't get the police involved". Jungkook looked at his surroundings worriedly wondering if the anonymous caller was watching him right now. The caller was using a voice changer that sounded robotic so he couldn't recognize the voice. "WHO IS THIS?" The end of the line cut off bringing dead silence in the streets... 

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi .

What do you think about this chapter? Is it wholesome?

As always I appreciate your love and support.