Three Steps Forward and Two Steps Back

The past few weeks have been awkward between Jimin and Dahyun. They both had feelings for each other since the event at the Grand Blue Hotel but tried to keep their relationship strictly professional. Jimin was struggling the most, all he could think about was that beautiful girl in the red dress that was smiling and dancing with him like they were the only two people in the world. Dahyun also struggled, every time she would see Jimin in his office her heart would beat rapidly. Sometimes she would place her small hand on her chest hoping that the pounding would stop. She thought about the way he touched her gently, the way he looked after her, and the way he helped her. Ever since Dahyun's mom left her she has always put herself down claiming that she is "worthless" and it was her fault on why her mother left but Jimin showed such care and love that she hasn't felt in a long time. Even if that meant holding in her feelings she would do it as long as she had Park Jimin by her side.

"Mr. Park you must go to Tokyo this weekend to meet Mr. Hirai one of our long time investors" Secretary Hong said. "Yes, of course please notify Miss Kim that she will also me coming on the trip". "Thank You" Jimin said. On the day of the flight, the awkward tension increased. They talked for a little bit and stood an arms length distance from each other. Since, Jimin is a wealthy chaebol he always rides in his private jet but what he didn't know was that Dahyun was scared of heights. During takeoff Jimin noticed Dahyun grabbing the arm rests tightly almost as if she felt she was going to fall off. Jimin sat next to her and pulled her head in towards his chest. Then he lightly caressed her hair whispering "Gwaenchanha". When they landed they were met by Momo Hirai, Mr. Hirai's daughter who is the future CEO of DOUBLE MM a massive hotel chain in Japan. "Mr. Park, it is nice to see you again". "My father is anxiously awaiting for your arrival". Jimin simply bowed and introduced Dahyun. "AHHHH...so this must be your new assistant". "I am very pleased to meet you, my name is Momo and I hope we can get along well". Dahyun shook her hand and gave her an eye smile. "I hope we can get along well too" Dahyun replied.

 "I hope we can get along well too" Dahyun replied

Double MM was massive as expected since it was a conglomerate

Double MM was massive as expected since it was a conglomerate. Mr. Hirai greeted Jimin with open arms. "How are you doing Jimin?". "Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time". "I remember when your parents whould come over for important business meetings and you would play with action figures outside the office with Secretary Hong". "I guess you haven't forgotten" Jimin said while his cheeks flushed red. Dahyun tried to hold in her laughter, the image of a little Park Jimin running around in the office being childish couldn't register in her head. Jimin continued with his meeting with Mr. Hirai and Momo while Dahyun sat outside. Several hours past before the business meeting was finished. "Thank you, Jimin I hope we can continue this partnership for future generations to come" Mr. Hirai said . "Yes, of course my sponsors will keep in touch with you" Jimin said while shaking Mr. Hirai's hand. "Jimin, I prepared a VIP suite at our hotel resort so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Japan" Momo said. "Thank you Momo for your hospitality" Jimin bowed.

Dahyun and Jimin arrived at the resort which was absolutely beautiful

Dahyun and Jimin arrived at the resort which was absolutely beautiful. There were bright pink cherry blossom trees, big arches, and traditional Japanese houses. The VIP suite had everything from a spa, gardens, pools, entertainment rooms, and a balcony. Dahyun looked like a kid in a candy shop. She was amazed by everything and explored each room. "Jimin, look at this!". "Can you believe how big this bedroom is?". Jimin simply smiled, he is used to this lavish lifestyle but he hasn't seen anyone get excited over a big bed before. Jimin needed Dahyun by his side because she humbles him and keeps him grounded. "Jimin, why does this suite have only one bedroom?" "What do you mean isn't there two?" Jimin responded. They both looked at each other wide eyed with their mouths slightly open. Jimin and Dahyun would have to share the room for the night. 

Jimin insisted on him sleeping on the couch but Dahyun refused. She couldn't let a wealthy chaebol sleep on the couch while she slept on the bed. There was only one common solution which was that they had to share the bed together. The lights were turned off and both of them were in their pajamas. They were on the opposites sides of the bed not facing each other to avoid embarrassment. Both of them couldn't sleep because of their awkward situation, both their hearts beating rapidly. Dahyun went to the balcony to get some fresh air. She was in deep thought on what happened during the past few weeks. She went from working in a coffee shop to being an assistant of a wealthy chaebol. She felt lucky and blessed that Jimin gave her this opportunity but she has definitely made a lot of enemies in the process. There was also the huge problem of her romantic feelings toward Park Jimin and how she could hide it. Jimin saw Dahyun is the balcony and decided to join her. "Hey, can't sleep either" Jimin said awkwardly. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind" Dahyun responded. The full moon was out in the night sky all you can hear was a silent breeze after a long silence. "Dahyun, I feel like we are taking three steps forward and two steps back". "What do you mean?" "I mean that..... when we were dancing did you feel like we were the only two people in the room?" Dahyun blushed and looked down avoiding eye contact. "Dahyun when we were dancing you made me feel something that I never felt before". "When I met you for the first time I felt a spark between us". "Every time I see you, you bring my dead soul back to life". "I'm tired of waiting".... "I'm tired of second guessing myself".... "Dahyun... I like you". Dahyun covered her hand over mouth shocked by Jimin statement with tears brimming in her eyes. "Jimin, I like you too but the world won't accept us". "I'm just an ordinary girl and you are a wealthy chaebol". "We are from two different universes"...  "Dahyun, I don't care if the world does not accept us because you are my world". "I will take responsibility and shield you from harm". "I promise, I won't leave you because I love you". The three magic words were uttered. Dahyun's sick father would whisper these words from time to time but she never received them from another person before. These three words were willing to make her take a leap of faith. "I love you too Jimin" Dahyun said as tears escaped from her eyes. Jimin wiped her tears with his thumb and slowly pulled her in for a soft and innocent kiss under the moonlight. Two star-crossed lovers hearts beating as one. The clicks of a camera could be heard under a bush...

Who is this cameraman/camerawoman?  

Thank you for supporting my story. I appreciate your love.