Overtime

The paramedics carried Taehyung to the emergency operating room, there was still a bullet wound straight in his chest. The members followed him until the surgeons locked the door allowing them peace to operate on the wounded Taehyung. Jungkook put his hand on head before sighing completely. "Fuck!" "We should have been quicker". Tzuyu sat on the seat, her face still traumatized on what she just witnessed. Her hair was a dirty mess and her face was covered with tears ruining the makeup she put on before going on a date with Taehyung. "It's my fault" Tzuyu whispered. Jin the oldest member tapped her leg to get her attention since she was holding her head in shame. "It's not your fault". "Taehyung isn't dead, he is a strong person he can fight through it". "You can't blame yourself over other people's decisions". "You got kidnapped for god sake" Jin said while rolling in eyes. Tzuyu started to wipe her tears and smiled a bit "Thanks... I needed that" she said with a broken voice.

 I needed that" she said with a broken voice

Jimin arrived at his mansion in Hanam Hills. His hair was a disheveled mess and cheeks were puffy because of the crying. H entered to house to see Sana and Dahyun having a conversation. Sana's body language looked like she was nervous, "Dubu I haven't heard from Jungkook yet". "What if something happened to him?" Dahyun pulled Sana over to offer her a seat on the couch and wrapped her arms around her. "I am sure that he is fine". "He promised to come back". Sana nervously played with her hands and gave a weak smile "Yeah... he promised". A pouting Jimin was standing right in front of them with his arms wide-open expecting a hug. Dahyun giggled, Jimin was a grown man but sometimes he acted like a needy kid. Dahyun entertained him by giving him a warm hug. "I missed you" Jimin said while embracing her. "You were only gone for an hour" Dahyun said still giggling. Dahyun released the hug and looked into Jimin's eyes "By the way, how did it go?" Jimin scratched the back of his neck. "Hyerin was the one who did it". "The one who caused us all this pain but I am ready to move past it". Dahyun was shocked by his statement. "Hyerin doesn't seem like the type of person...". Jimin just sighed and held Dahyun's hand "Dubu there are two kinds people in this world: people who stop to think and people who stop thinking". "She was blinded by her jealously instead of stopping to think about the consequences of her actions". Dahyun nodded sadly even though she disliked Hyerin, she never wished any bad intentions to happened to her even though she tried to kill her. 

There was a buzzing sound on the living room table. Sana's eyes lit up when she saw that it was a call from "Kookie". She picked up the phone and nervously answered it. "Hello?" "Kookie, are you okay?" There was a long silence at the end of the line before Jungkook finally spoke. "I'm fine but... Taehyung is not". "He is severely wounded and we are in the hospital right now". Sana was excited when she heard Jungkook's voice but immediately felt like she was struck by lightning after hearing the news. Sana had her phone on "speaker" so Jimin and Dahyun knew exactly what happened. The three of them rushed to the hospital while Secretary Hong was driving. Jimin knew Taehyung personally he was almost like a brother. Taehyung would be the one who would always look after Jungkook when he wasn't around. Even though Jimin was the older brother he couldn't control his rebellious younger brother but Taehyung could. It was one of things he was envious of but now he sent a quick prayer hoping that some higher power would respond to his call and save the boy who has been by Jungkook's side.

The four of them rushed to the emergency room where Taehyung was being held. The look on Bangtan and Tzuyu's faces said it all. Sad, upset, disappointed, angry, confusion. All of them looked exhausted as if a ghost sucked the life out of them. Jimin gave Jungkook a big hug trying to console him while Sana and Dahyun tried to comfort the still traumatized Tzuyu. Dahyun put her arm around Tzuyu "Don't blame yourself for somebody else's mistake". "Stupid people are everywhere and they are not your problem to deal with". Tzuyu looked back at Dahyun, "Taehyung saved me.. if he didn't push me at that moment I would have been in the hospital but instead it was him". "If he dies it is my fault" Tzuyu said while looking down trying to hold back the tears. Sana grabbed both of Tzuyu's hands in order to get her full attention. "It was Hyerin's fault you can't blame yourself for her actions". 

Tzuyu's eyes widened "Hyerin??!!??" "I invited her to my birthday party because my family had good business relations with her". She started rubbing her eyes and messing up her hair. "I should have found out sooner". The rest of Bangtan turned their heads around towards the three girls suddenly interested in their conversation. Jimin broke the stand still silence. "She is in police custody and she will pay for her crimes". "Justice is served". Suga bit his lip and turned around to Tzuyu and nonchalantly scoffed "Stop crying". "Taehyung is a strong guy he will get through this". The moral that was once low was now a hopeful one. The battle wasn't over yet all they could do was hope that the doctors will perform well and save Taehyung's life. One of the main surgeon's came out of the emergency room. He removed his mask and turned around to the group who all stood up waiting anxiously on what he was going to say. "The patient was shot in the chest once and no internal organs were hit but he lost a lot of blood". "He is very lucky to be alive". "The bullet wound was 2 inches from his heart, if it would have hit it would have been fatal". "We are performing surgery right now to remove the bullet and we will update you on our progress". Jin gave a 90 degree bow to the doctor "Thank you so much".  All of a sudden there was a long beep coming from the emergency room. The surgeon quickly returned trying to help. The rest of the group could only watch through a small window through the door. The EKG monitor showing 0's. Taehyung was flatlining... 

The image above is an EKG

The image above is an EKG. Just in case if you didn't know what an EKG looks like.

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Will Taehyung survive? Lend me your thoughts in the comment section below.

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun.

As always I appreciate your love and support.