Healing

Tzuyu put her arm around Taehyung safely securing him before walking into King's Club. Taehyung was on crunches because of the severe surgery so he needed to exert minimal force for maximum recovery. Bangtan's faces lit up once they saw Taehyung. "Hyung, you are finally alive you bastard" Suga said putting him in a head lock. Tzuyu slapped the back of Suga's head and told him to knock it off since Taehyung was still recovering from the after-effects of the surgery. J-Hope laughed and teased Suga. "Tae, you should have seen his reaction at the hospital". "Hyung, fight back!". "Don't die on me please!" J-hope mimicked Suga's actions at hospital by putting his knees on the ground and mocking a begging noise stating exactly what Suga said. Suga's face was flustered as he kicked J-Hope right in the chest. "Stop fucking teasing me you egg head!" Suga said with rage in his eyes still embarrassed at what he said at the hospital. This earned a laugh from Taehyung. "I didn't know you cared about me so much Yoongi" Taehyung said giving his signature wink. Suga just rolled his eyes and took a bottle of soju gulping it down until there was no more liquid.

 Tzuyu and Taehyung finally took and seat when Jin arrived with some food. "I cooked this for all of you today" he said with a smile. "You better finish all of it" he said as his smile turned into a dark glare towards the group. No one questioned the older member and dug into the delicious meal leaving no leftovers. "So, what have you guys been up to lately?" Tzuyu asked. The group members looked at their leader to explain. RM finished his bowl of rice and took a shot of soju before answering. "We have been tying up some loose ends". "After Jimin visited Hyerin, I went back at the police station to do some further investigation". "For some reason the evidence doesn't add up". "She is definitely responsible for the situation at the docks but that doesn't explain why we saw several Japanese lackeys working with her". "After visiting her she basically confessed to everything that she did but she did say that there was someone else involved". "I asked her about the Japanese lackeys and the only response that she gave me was that Jimin accused her of taking private photos of him and Dahyun at Hirai Hotels but that wasn't the case".

"Apparently, this person wanted to see the couple being ripped apart as bad as Hyerin did but she never met the other person before". "They only communicated through telephones and never saw each other face to face which explains why they were so many lackeys". "Whoever took the picture of Jimin and Dahyun at Hirai Hotels is the other person involved in this crime". Tzuyu just opened her mouth in shock staring at RM. "So there is a second person?" "Yes, which explains why there were Japanese lackeys at the dock" RM replied. "So what do we do now?" Taehyung asked. RM looked at Taehyung with serious eyes. "We find this person and get rid of them". Jin shook his head in disapproval. "The police warned us to not interfere with their problems". "We are not better than Hyerin if we just go off killing people". "Don't stoop down to her level". "Instead we could just ask the police to do some further investigation and hopefully they find a new lead". "All we need in patience". RM was stubborn but he gave up to the wise member. Jin was right, the chief officer warned him that he could go to jail if he did this again and he did not want to spend the rest of his life in a jail cell. "Yeah we could do that" RM agreed. Suga looked at the group raising a shot of soju into the air. "So it is settled we catch the person who is behind this whole mess once and for all". The rest of the group raised their shot glasses too as the clinking of the glasses could be heard because of Suga's toast. The serious conversation faded into laughter and jokes.

Jimin was recently thinking about his life situation. He has had many talks with his parents about the same subject before: marriage. He was only 25 years of age but as a wealthy chaebol you must carry on the bloodline. Especially, with 2 sons Mr. Park and Mrs. Park expected them to get married after their studies and got a job at the company. Jungkook is still in college so they wouldn't have to worry about him yet but Jimin is well settled into his life. He has a smart, resourceful, and caring girl by his side. Jimin wasn't the perfect man but he definitely had the perfect wife at least in his eyes. What Dahyun didn't know was when Jimin met her father the topic of marriage was brought up. Even though Dahyun's father was reluctant at first he saw the happiness in his daughter's eyes and granted Jimin's wish. Now it was Jimin's turn to ask for his parent's permission. Jimin and Dahyun arrived at the mansion in Hanam Hills. "Chim, I'm tired for today". "I am going to take a shower okay?" Jimin just nodded giving her a farewell kiss. As Dahyun headed to the bathroom, Jimin went to find his parents. "Eomma!" "Appa!" he called. "Come here son" Mr. Park called as both parents were resting on the hammocks outside the garden. "I want to ask you something..." Jimin said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Can I marry Dahyun?" "Listen I know you are going to disagree with me but I love...". Before Jimin could even finish his sentence Mr. Park interrupted him. "Jimin, I told you that I accept your decisions as long as you are happy". "I know that you love this girl very much". Meanwhile, Mrs. Park was having a panic attack. She was jumping up and down full of excitement. "My son is finally getting married!" "I thought this day would never come!" Jimin just laughed at his mom's actions and bit his lip nervously. "Well, I still need to propose to her but I need a little help...". 

The Park Family is so rich lol

The Park Family is so rich lol. Who do you think is the other person involved in the crimes?

Hint: The other person is from Japan. Lend me your thoughts in the comment section down below.

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce .

As always I appreciate your love and support.